Liam Neeson Telling the Story of Ian Paisley
Known to have brilliantly portrayed real figures on the big screen as seen in "Rob Roy" and "Schindler's List", Liam Neeson is about to carry it out once again in his next project.
The Academy Award-nominated actor is being poised to topline a biopic of Reverend Ian Paisley, a senior politician and church leader from Northern Ireland who is also noted to be an outspoken critic of the Roman Catholic faith. Neeson himself has been noticed expressing his admiration to the man whose sermon he often hears.
"It was to watch a great actor perform because he was extraordinary," so he said. "He was this preacher, this Bible-thumping, big, big, man."
Name to direct has not yet been known, but it is claimed that Belfast playwright Gary Mitchell is on duty to work on the script. Despite the inclusion, however, the project reportedly is still waiting for a green light from Paisley, who famously renounced Pope John Paul II as the Antichrist during a 1988 meeting with the head of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby