Liam Neeson Telling the Story of Ian Paisley
Known to have brilliantly portrayed real figures on the big screen as seen in "Rob Roy" and "Schindler's List", Liam Neeson is about to carry it out once again in his next project.
The Academy Award-nominated actor is being poised to topline a biopic of Reverend Ian Paisley, a senior politician and church leader from Northern Ireland who is also noted to be an outspoken critic of the Roman Catholic faith. Neeson himself has been noticed expressing his admiration to the man whose sermon he often hears.
"It was to watch a great actor perform because he was extraordinary," so he said. "He was this preacher, this Bible-thumping, big, big, man."
Name to direct has not yet been known, but it is claimed that Belfast playwright Gary Mitchell is on duty to work on the script. Despite the inclusion, however, the project reportedly is still waiting for a green light from Paisley, who famously renounced Pope John Paul II as the Antichrist during a 1988 meeting with the head of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince