Liam Neeson Telling the Story of Ian Paisley
Known to have brilliantly portrayed real figures on the big screen as seen in "Rob Roy" and "Schindler's List", Liam Neeson is about to carry it out once again in his next project.
The Academy Award-nominated actor is being poised to topline a biopic of Reverend Ian Paisley, a senior politician and church leader from Northern Ireland who is also noted to be an outspoken critic of the Roman Catholic faith. Neeson himself has been noticed expressing his admiration to the man whose sermon he often hears.
"It was to watch a great actor perform because he was extraordinary," so he said. "He was this preacher, this Bible-thumping, big, big, man."
Name to direct has not yet been known, but it is claimed that Belfast playwright Gary Mitchell is on duty to work on the script. Despite the inclusion, however, the project reportedly is still waiting for a green light from Paisley, who famously renounced Pope John Paul II as the Antichrist during a 1988 meeting with the head of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'