Liam Neeson Telling the Story of Ian Paisley
Known to have brilliantly portrayed real figures on the big screen as seen in "Rob Roy" and "Schindler's List", Liam Neeson is about to carry it out once again in his next project.
The Academy Award-nominated actor is being poised to topline a biopic of Reverend Ian Paisley, a senior politician and church leader from Northern Ireland who is also noted to be an outspoken critic of the Roman Catholic faith. Neeson himself has been noticed expressing his admiration to the man whose sermon he often hears.
"It was to watch a great actor perform because he was extraordinary," so he said. "He was this preacher, this Bible-thumping, big, big, man."
Name to direct has not yet been known, but it is claimed that Belfast playwright Gary Mitchell is on duty to work on the script. Despite the inclusion, however, the project reportedly is still waiting for a green light from Paisley, who famously renounced Pope John Paul II as the Antichrist during a 1988 meeting with the head of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic