Carmen Electra and Joan Jett "Are Just Friends"
Carmen Electra set the record straight on her being romantically linked to Joan Jett.
A representative for the sexy beauty tells American magazine Us Weekly, "They are just friends."
More on the speculation, a romantic Palm Springs getaway at the Dinah Shore Weekend is proven false as well. While Carmen is scheduled to perform at the event, an insider said Joan isn't attending.
Carmen is reported dating rocker Joan since her split from hubby Dave Navarro last July after a three-year marriage.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group