Teen Movie Star Emma Watson Dating Rugby Ace of Her Age
Young age and a bright acting career, Emma Watson has just found her love that makes her life even more complete. The teen movie star is hopping into dating saddle.
Emma, who is 16th, reportedly dating rugby player of her age named Tom Ducker, who is regarded as such a rising star that he has been signed up by the elite Wasps Academy.
It is said that Emma was spotted sitting on his knee at a party. On the speculation, a source told British newspaper The Sun, "They began dating last September and are very cozy with each other."
As of her acting career, despite reports saying Emma refused to sign a contract to appear in the final two "Harry Potter" installments, her commitment to the final two films was confirmed in late March 2007 by Warner Brothers.
"I could never let Hermione go--she is my hero! I love her too much and love what playing her has meant to me. I am excited and honored to be finishing what I started and playing her in all seven of the films," the actress said.
More Emma Watson News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video