K-Fed Spent His 29th Birthday Partying
They work it out the other way around. While Britney Spears worked on her dance moves back in Los Angeles, Kevin Federline spent the day partying as a way to celebrate his 29th birthday.
K-Fed who turned 29th Wednesday March 21st arrived in Las Vegas on Friday afternoon March 23rd to celebrate his birthday in the sin city the following day. He brought along his sons, Sean Preston, 1, and Jayden James, 6 months.
Federline checked into Caesars Palace and hung out in a VIP cabana at Caesars' Venus Pool Club, People magazine reported. The partying began Saturday night at Social House where Federline ate Asian food with 14 family members and friends.
The night continued at Caesars' Pure Nightclub, where Federline's ex, Shar Jackson, was already waiting. Also spotted attending K-Fed's birthday bash were his parents, brothers and sister. After the hard partying night, he headed back into his room at Caesars.
What a perfect night.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels