K-Fed Spent His 29th Birthday Partying
They work it out the other way around. While Britney Spears worked on her dance moves back in Los Angeles, Kevin Federline spent the day partying as a way to celebrate his 29th birthday.
K-Fed who turned 29th Wednesday March 21st arrived in Las Vegas on Friday afternoon March 23rd to celebrate his birthday in the sin city the following day. He brought along his sons, Sean Preston, 1, and Jayden James, 6 months.
Federline checked into Caesars Palace and hung out in a VIP cabana at Caesars' Venus Pool Club, People magazine reported. The partying began Saturday night at Social House where Federline ate Asian food with 14 family members and friends.
The night continued at Caesars' Pure Nightclub, where Federline's ex, Shar Jackson, was already waiting. Also spotted attending K-Fed's birthday bash were his parents, brothers and sister. After the hard partying night, he headed back into his room at Caesars.
What a perfect night.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video