K-Fed Spent His 29th Birthday Partying
They work it out the other way around. While Britney Spears worked on her dance moves back in Los Angeles, Kevin Federline spent the day partying as a way to celebrate his 29th birthday.
K-Fed who turned 29th Wednesday March 21st arrived in Las Vegas on Friday afternoon March 23rd to celebrate his birthday in the sin city the following day. He brought along his sons, Sean Preston, 1, and Jayden James, 6 months.
Federline checked into Caesars Palace and hung out in a VIP cabana at Caesars' Venus Pool Club, People magazine reported. The partying began Saturday night at Social House where Federline ate Asian food with 14 family members and friends.
The night continued at Caesars' Pure Nightclub, where Federline's ex, Shar Jackson, was already waiting. Also spotted attending K-Fed's birthday bash were his parents, brothers and sister. After the hard partying night, he headed back into his room at Caesars.
What a perfect night.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018