K-Fed Spent His 29th Birthday Partying
They work it out the other way around. While Britney Spears worked on her dance moves back in Los Angeles, Kevin Federline spent the day partying as a way to celebrate his 29th birthday.
K-Fed who turned 29th Wednesday March 21st arrived in Las Vegas on Friday afternoon March 23rd to celebrate his birthday in the sin city the following day. He brought along his sons, Sean Preston, 1, and Jayden James, 6 months.
Federline checked into Caesars Palace and hung out in a VIP cabana at Caesars' Venus Pool Club, People magazine reported. The partying began Saturday night at Social House where Federline ate Asian food with 14 family members and friends.
The night continued at Caesars' Pure Nightclub, where Federline's ex, Shar Jackson, was already waiting. Also spotted attending K-Fed's birthday bash were his parents, brothers and sister. After the hard partying night, he headed back into his room at Caesars.
What a perfect night.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'