K-Fed Spent His 29th Birthday Partying
They work it out the other way around. While Britney Spears worked on her dance moves back in Los Angeles, Kevin Federline spent the day partying as a way to celebrate his 29th birthday.
K-Fed who turned 29th Wednesday March 21st arrived in Las Vegas on Friday afternoon March 23rd to celebrate his birthday in the sin city the following day. He brought along his sons, Sean Preston, 1, and Jayden James, 6 months.
Federline checked into Caesars Palace and hung out in a VIP cabana at Caesars' Venus Pool Club, People magazine reported. The partying began Saturday night at Social House where Federline ate Asian food with 14 family members and friends.
The night continued at Caesars' Pure Nightclub, where Federline's ex, Shar Jackson, was already waiting. Also spotted attending K-Fed's birthday bash were his parents, brothers and sister. After the hard partying night, he headed back into his room at Caesars.
What a perfect night.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding