No Wolves in Evanescence's New Video
Evanescence recently completed the shooting of their new video "Sweet Sacrifice". Unlike the previous videos, vocalist Amy Lee said, it's a non-crazy one where wolves, tricks and stuffs will not be present.
Directed by Paul Brown who has worked with Audioslave, this video suits the band's favor. "It's mostly live performance," she said in a statement "It's more really just about the song, and that is unique for us." Going a bit metaphoric, the video took the set of a four-wall room which is inspired by Jennifer Lopez's movie "The Cell" (2000). "Like we're in the walls of our minds, sort of," she continued.
Claiming that the single is her favorite in the album "The Open Door", Amy said that this is indeed a heavy song compared to the previously released single "Lithium". "I think it's very strong and empowering and sort of saying goodbye to all the times in my life that I've been a victim."
Along with the other tracks from "The Open Door", "Sweet Sacrifice" is promoted through a jaunt across US that will run until April 5 in Glens Falls, New York. The US leg will be stretched to South America, South Africa, Europe before returning to the States again.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch