No Wolves in Evanescence's New Video
Evanescence recently completed the shooting of their new video "Sweet Sacrifice". Unlike the previous videos, vocalist Amy Lee said, it's a non-crazy one where wolves, tricks and stuffs will not be present.
Directed by Paul Brown who has worked with Audioslave, this video suits the band's favor. "It's mostly live performance," she said in a statement "It's more really just about the song, and that is unique for us." Going a bit metaphoric, the video took the set of a four-wall room which is inspired by Jennifer Lopez's movie "The Cell" (2000). "Like we're in the walls of our minds, sort of," she continued.
Claiming that the single is her favorite in the album "The Open Door", Amy said that this is indeed a heavy song compared to the previously released single "Lithium". "I think it's very strong and empowering and sort of saying goodbye to all the times in my life that I've been a victim."
Along with the other tracks from "The Open Door", "Sweet Sacrifice" is promoted through a jaunt across US that will run until April 5 in Glens Falls, New York. The US leg will be stretched to South America, South Africa, Europe before returning to the States again.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up