No Wolves in Evanescence's New Video
Evanescence recently completed the shooting of their new video "Sweet Sacrifice". Unlike the previous videos, vocalist Amy Lee said, it's a non-crazy one where wolves, tricks and stuffs will not be present.
Directed by Paul Brown who has worked with Audioslave, this video suits the band's favor. "It's mostly live performance," she said in a statement "It's more really just about the song, and that is unique for us." Going a bit metaphoric, the video took the set of a four-wall room which is inspired by Jennifer Lopez's movie "The Cell" (2000). "Like we're in the walls of our minds, sort of," she continued.
Claiming that the single is her favorite in the album "The Open Door", Amy said that this is indeed a heavy song compared to the previously released single "Lithium". "I think it's very strong and empowering and sort of saying goodbye to all the times in my life that I've been a victim."
Along with the other tracks from "The Open Door", "Sweet Sacrifice" is promoted through a jaunt across US that will run until April 5 in Glens Falls, New York. The US leg will be stretched to South America, South Africa, Europe before returning to the States again.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'