Sinead O'Connor Goes 'Clear' in "Theology"
Departing from her independent label That's Why There's Chocolate and Vanilla, Sinead O'Connor signed deal with Koch Records for new album. Her twelfth album will be released in a double CD format under the title "Theology" on June 22.
The two CDs will consist of the same songs but with different versions. One CD employs the acoustic and voice sound only while the other is presented in a full musical rendition. Two of the tracks "If You Had a Vineyard" and "Jeremiah (Something Beautiful)" have been issued for free download in her official website.
Known for the controversy that she created regarding spiritual beliefs in the previous years, O'Connor has gone wiser this time. "I want to be very clear. There is no message. No preaching," she said upon this album.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen