Sinead O'Connor Goes 'Clear' in "Theology"
Departing from her independent label That's Why There's Chocolate and Vanilla, Sinead O'Connor signed deal with Koch Records for new album. Her twelfth album will be released in a double CD format under the title "Theology" on June 22.
The two CDs will consist of the same songs but with different versions. One CD employs the acoustic and voice sound only while the other is presented in a full musical rendition. Two of the tracks "If You Had a Vineyard" and "Jeremiah (Something Beautiful)" have been issued for free download in her official website.
Known for the controversy that she created regarding spiritual beliefs in the previous years, O'Connor has gone wiser this time. "I want to be very clear. There is no message. No preaching," she said upon this album.
More Sinead O'Connor News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo