Sinead O'Connor Goes 'Clear' in "Theology"
Departing from her independent label That's Why There's Chocolate and Vanilla, Sinead O'Connor signed deal with Koch Records for new album. Her twelfth album will be released in a double CD format under the title "Theology" on June 22.
The two CDs will consist of the same songs but with different versions. One CD employs the acoustic and voice sound only while the other is presented in a full musical rendition. Two of the tracks "If You Had a Vineyard" and "Jeremiah (Something Beautiful)" have been issued for free download in her official website.
Known for the controversy that she created regarding spiritual beliefs in the previous years, O'Connor has gone wiser this time. "I want to be very clear. There is no message. No preaching," she said upon this album.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy