Sinead O'Connor Goes 'Clear' in "Theology"
Departing from her independent label That's Why There's Chocolate and Vanilla, Sinead O'Connor signed deal with Koch Records for new album. Her twelfth album will be released in a double CD format under the title "Theology" on June 22.
The two CDs will consist of the same songs but with different versions. One CD employs the acoustic and voice sound only while the other is presented in a full musical rendition. Two of the tracks "If You Had a Vineyard" and "Jeremiah (Something Beautiful)" have been issued for free download in her official website.
Known for the controversy that she created regarding spiritual beliefs in the previous years, O'Connor has gone wiser this time. "I want to be very clear. There is no message. No preaching," she said upon this album.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says