Sinead O'Connor Goes 'Clear' in "Theology"
Departing from her independent label That's Why There's Chocolate and Vanilla, Sinead O'Connor signed deal with Koch Records for new album. Her twelfth album will be released in a double CD format under the title "Theology" on June 22.
The two CDs will consist of the same songs but with different versions. One CD employs the acoustic and voice sound only while the other is presented in a full musical rendition. Two of the tracks "If You Had a Vineyard" and "Jeremiah (Something Beautiful)" have been issued for free download in her official website.
Known for the controversy that she created regarding spiritual beliefs in the previous years, O'Connor has gone wiser this time. "I want to be very clear. There is no message. No preaching," she said upon this album.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie