The Beckhams Planning to Throw a Posh Going Away Bash
Drama follows where the Beckhams go. David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams are said to have been planning to throw a posh party to mark their move to Los Angeles later this year.
The high profile couple reportedly is planning a £750,000 American-themed party, which a source claims as a way to outdo their Full Length and Fabulous Pre-World Cup party from last year.
"They spent £500,000 last year and this year's bash will be even bigger. It is called The America Party and organizers are busy planning," the source told People adding "David and Victoria are both really excited about relocating and want to make sure they have a good send off."
Detailing on the planned party the source revealed, "Themed tables will each represent one of the 50 states, food will be American themed - even the waitresses will be dressed in American diner-style uniforms like something out of Grease. It's going to be really tacky and all very tongue-in-cheek - which totally sums up Victoria's sense of humor."
More David Beckham News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why