The Beckhams Planning to Throw a Posh Going Away Bash
Drama follows where the Beckhams go. David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams are said to have been planning to throw a posh party to mark their move to Los Angeles later this year.
The high profile couple reportedly is planning a £750,000 American-themed party, which a source claims as a way to outdo their Full Length and Fabulous Pre-World Cup party from last year.
"They spent £500,000 last year and this year's bash will be even bigger. It is called The America Party and organizers are busy planning," the source told People adding "David and Victoria are both really excited about relocating and want to make sure they have a good send off."
Detailing on the planned party the source revealed, "Themed tables will each represent one of the 50 states, food will be American themed - even the waitresses will be dressed in American diner-style uniforms like something out of Grease. It's going to be really tacky and all very tongue-in-cheek - which totally sums up Victoria's sense of humor."
More David Beckham News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?