Growing Performer List in Essence Music Festival
Another music festival is heading to New Orleans and it brings could-not-be-missed artists along. Essence Music Festival to be held on July 5-7 at Louisiana Superdome will feature different artists to headline each day.
A string of performers such as Beyonce Knowles, Chris Brown, Lionel Richie, Mary J. Blige and Maze has been announced before to headline the festival. Now the string is pulled longer with the addition of Ciara, Ludacris, Ne-Yo, The O'Jays, Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Robin Thicke and comedian Steve Harvey. More artists are still to be announced next week in the complete lineup news.
This annual event is brought by Essence Festivals in association with Festival Productions and AEG Live. Ticket will costs around $45 up to $165.
More Ciara News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower