Growing Performer List in Essence Music Festival
Another music festival is heading to New Orleans and it brings could-not-be-missed artists along. Essence Music Festival to be held on July 5-7 at Louisiana Superdome will feature different artists to headline each day.
A string of performers such as Beyonce Knowles, Chris Brown, Lionel Richie, Mary J. Blige and Maze has been announced before to headline the festival. Now the string is pulled longer with the addition of Ciara, Ludacris, Ne-Yo, The O'Jays, Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Robin Thicke and comedian Steve Harvey. More artists are still to be announced next week in the complete lineup news.
This annual event is brought by Essence Festivals in association with Festival Productions and AEG Live. Ticket will costs around $45 up to $165.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says