Growing Performer List in Essence Music Festival
Another music festival is heading to New Orleans and it brings could-not-be-missed artists along. Essence Music Festival to be held on July 5-7 at Louisiana Superdome will feature different artists to headline each day.
A string of performers such as Beyonce Knowles, Chris Brown, Lionel Richie, Mary J. Blige and Maze has been announced before to headline the festival. Now the string is pulled longer with the addition of Ciara, Ludacris, Ne-Yo, The O'Jays, Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Robin Thicke and comedian Steve Harvey. More artists are still to be announced next week in the complete lineup news.
This annual event is brought by Essence Festivals in association with Festival Productions and AEG Live. Ticket will costs around $45 up to $165.
More Ciara News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer