Growing Performer List in Essence Music Festival
Another music festival is heading to New Orleans and it brings could-not-be-missed artists along. Essence Music Festival to be held on July 5-7 at Louisiana Superdome will feature different artists to headline each day.
A string of performers such as Beyonce Knowles, Chris Brown, Lionel Richie, Mary J. Blige and Maze has been announced before to headline the festival. Now the string is pulled longer with the addition of Ciara, Ludacris, Ne-Yo, The O'Jays, Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Robin Thicke and comedian Steve Harvey. More artists are still to be announced next week in the complete lineup news.
This annual event is brought by Essence Festivals in association with Festival Productions and AEG Live. Ticket will costs around $45 up to $165.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake