Growing Performer List in Essence Music Festival
Another music festival is heading to New Orleans and it brings could-not-be-missed artists along. Essence Music Festival to be held on July 5-7 at Louisiana Superdome will feature different artists to headline each day.
A string of performers such as Beyonce Knowles, Chris Brown, Lionel Richie, Mary J. Blige and Maze has been announced before to headline the festival. Now the string is pulled longer with the addition of Ciara, Ludacris, Ne-Yo, The O'Jays, Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Robin Thicke and comedian Steve Harvey. More artists are still to be announced next week in the complete lineup news.
This annual event is brought by Essence Festivals in association with Festival Productions and AEG Live. Ticket will costs around $45 up to $165.
More Ciara News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016