Hugh Grant and Jemima Khan Get Back Together Again?
Are they back together again? Hugh Grant and former girlfriend Jemima Khan have sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after being spotted together two days in a row, just weeks after they announced their split.
Grant and Khan were spotted went out together on Saturday night March 24th and were later seen at his home. The next day the actor was seen leaving Khan's home wearing the same clothes he worn the night before.
While talk is heating up on their getting back together as couple, friends say that although the romance is not back on, they are 'as close as ever'. "Hugh and Jemima may have had their ups and downs but they thought that by spending the weekend together they could settle some of their differences and discuss a possible reconciliation," a source told London Lite.
Grant and Khan began dating in 2004. In February 2007 his publicist confirmed reports that the two had mutually decided to end their relationship.
More Hugh Grant News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App