Hugh Grant and Jemima Khan Get Back Together Again?
Are they back together again? Hugh Grant and former girlfriend Jemima Khan have sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after being spotted together two days in a row, just weeks after they announced their split.
Grant and Khan were spotted went out together on Saturday night March 24th and were later seen at his home. The next day the actor was seen leaving Khan's home wearing the same clothes he worn the night before.
While talk is heating up on their getting back together as couple, friends say that although the romance is not back on, they are 'as close as ever'. "Hugh and Jemima may have had their ups and downs but they thought that by spending the weekend together they could settle some of their differences and discuss a possible reconciliation," a source told London Lite.
Grant and Khan began dating in 2004. In February 2007 his publicist confirmed reports that the two had mutually decided to end their relationship.
More Hugh Grant News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says