Hugh Grant and Jemima Khan Get Back Together Again?
Are they back together again? Hugh Grant and former girlfriend Jemima Khan have sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after being spotted together two days in a row, just weeks after they announced their split.
Grant and Khan were spotted went out together on Saturday night March 24th and were later seen at his home. The next day the actor was seen leaving Khan's home wearing the same clothes he worn the night before.
While talk is heating up on their getting back together as couple, friends say that although the romance is not back on, they are 'as close as ever'. "Hugh and Jemima may have had their ups and downs but they thought that by spending the weekend together they could settle some of their differences and discuss a possible reconciliation," a source told London Lite.
Grant and Khan began dating in 2004. In February 2007 his publicist confirmed reports that the two had mutually decided to end their relationship.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences