Hugh Grant and Jemima Khan Get Back Together Again?
Are they back together again? Hugh Grant and former girlfriend Jemima Khan have sparked speculation they have rekindled their romance after being spotted together two days in a row, just weeks after they announced their split.
Grant and Khan were spotted went out together on Saturday night March 24th and were later seen at his home. The next day the actor was seen leaving Khan's home wearing the same clothes he worn the night before.
While talk is heating up on their getting back together as couple, friends say that although the romance is not back on, they are 'as close as ever'. "Hugh and Jemima may have had their ups and downs but they thought that by spending the weekend together they could settle some of their differences and discuss a possible reconciliation," a source told London Lite.
Grant and Khan began dating in 2004. In February 2007 his publicist confirmed reports that the two had mutually decided to end their relationship.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer