Tony Parker Goes French in Debut Album
Launching his self-titled debut album on March 26, Tony Parker is anxiously waiting to see the reaction of people. The French hip-hop album was wrapped in a package containing the names Jamie Foxx, Faboulous and Booba.
Parker said that his encounter with Foxx went unplanned. "I'd receive a call while in Los Angeles with Eva (Longoria). Jamie anted me to stop by his studio where he was recording with Beyonce for a song in the movie (Dreamgirls). I took this moment to show him we had done in the music. As he liked it, he offered to do a song together in my album. This is how it started with Jamie," he stated.
First single from the album titled "Balance-toi" has been released and contains the lyric "I've already got my woman for life". Literary or not, this most likely indicates him settling down with Eva Longoria whom he will marry in summer.
The other side of this San Antonio Spurs guard is actually self-proclaimed as 'a good breath of air' in which music can disconnect him from the basketball pressure. "This album is a childhood dream that comes to life. I have a true passion for my music since I was a kid. Now I can show to everyone that I have worked hard and it is everything but a caprice. Behind this album you have months of work," he added.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards