Tony Parker Goes French in Debut Album
Launching his self-titled debut album on March 26, Tony Parker is anxiously waiting to see the reaction of people. The French hip-hop album was wrapped in a package containing the names Jamie Foxx, Faboulous and Booba.
Parker said that his encounter with Foxx went unplanned. "I'd receive a call while in Los Angeles with Eva (Longoria). Jamie anted me to stop by his studio where he was recording with Beyonce for a song in the movie (Dreamgirls). I took this moment to show him we had done in the music. As he liked it, he offered to do a song together in my album. This is how it started with Jamie," he stated.
First single from the album titled "Balance-toi" has been released and contains the lyric "I've already got my woman for life". Literary or not, this most likely indicates him settling down with Eva Longoria whom he will marry in summer.
The other side of this San Antonio Spurs guard is actually self-proclaimed as 'a good breath of air' in which music can disconnect him from the basketball pressure. "This album is a childhood dream that comes to life. I have a true passion for my music since I was a kid. Now I can show to everyone that I have worked hard and it is everything but a caprice. Behind this album you have months of work," he added.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics