Bruce Willis and Courtney Love Caught in Passionate Embrace
Bruce Willis turned 52nd Monday March 19th and that was surely his happy day. The "Die Hard" actor reportedly spent his birthday canoodling singer Courtney Love at Roxy Nightclub in Sunset Boulevard.
Willis and Love were seen making out fervently in the venue that was crowded with people, who had gathered to watch the Brit singer Amy Winehouse's performance.
"They were full-on making out," New York Daily News quoted a witness as saying.
Willis's spokesperson declined to comment on that report, while Love's rep tells the Daily News that the pair merely exchanged "a quick hi, and then they went their separate ways."
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat