Bruce Willis and Courtney Love Caught in Passionate Embrace
Bruce Willis turned 52nd Monday March 19th and that was surely his happy day. The "Die Hard" actor reportedly spent his birthday canoodling singer Courtney Love at Roxy Nightclub in Sunset Boulevard.
Willis and Love were seen making out fervently in the venue that was crowded with people, who had gathered to watch the Brit singer Amy Winehouse's performance.
"They were full-on making out," New York Daily News quoted a witness as saying.
Willis's spokesperson declined to comment on that report, while Love's rep tells the Daily News that the pair merely exchanged "a quick hi, and then they went their separate ways."
More Bruce Willis News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'