Bruce Willis and Courtney Love Caught in Passionate Embrace
Bruce Willis turned 52nd Monday March 19th and that was surely his happy day. The "Die Hard" actor reportedly spent his birthday canoodling singer Courtney Love at Roxy Nightclub in Sunset Boulevard.
Willis and Love were seen making out fervently in the venue that was crowded with people, who had gathered to watch the Brit singer Amy Winehouse's performance.
"They were full-on making out," New York Daily News quoted a witness as saying.
Willis's spokesperson declined to comment on that report, while Love's rep tells the Daily News that the pair merely exchanged "a quick hi, and then they went their separate ways."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert