Bruce Willis and Courtney Love Caught in Passionate Embrace
Bruce Willis turned 52nd Monday March 19th and that was surely his happy day. The "Die Hard" actor reportedly spent his birthday canoodling singer Courtney Love at Roxy Nightclub in Sunset Boulevard.
Willis and Love were seen making out fervently in the venue that was crowded with people, who had gathered to watch the Brit singer Amy Winehouse's performance.
"They were full-on making out," New York Daily News quoted a witness as saying.
Willis's spokesperson declined to comment on that report, while Love's rep tells the Daily News that the pair merely exchanged "a quick hi, and then they went their separate ways."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'