Bruce Willis and Courtney Love Caught in Passionate Embrace
Bruce Willis turned 52nd Monday March 19th and that was surely his happy day. The "Die Hard" actor reportedly spent his birthday canoodling singer Courtney Love at Roxy Nightclub in Sunset Boulevard.
Willis and Love were seen making out fervently in the venue that was crowded with people, who had gathered to watch the Brit singer Amy Winehouse's performance.
"They were full-on making out," New York Daily News quoted a witness as saying.
Willis's spokesperson declined to comment on that report, while Love's rep tells the Daily News that the pair merely exchanged "a quick hi, and then they went their separate ways."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom