Public Enemy, Billed to Join Rock the Bells Festival
Three names have been confirmed to headline Rock the Bells festival. Hip-hop group Public Enemy has added the latest jigsaw piece to the already announced performers Rage Against the Machine and Wu-Tang Clan.
The hip-hop festival is slated to kick off at the national Orange Show Events Center in San Bernardino on August 11. In the event that will provide 2 stages, a list of other names are already prepared. Some of them are Mos Def, Cypress Hill, and The Roots.
Chang Weisberg as the representative of the event's organizer stated, "It's a historic lineup. To have Rage come back right now, where the country is politically, and be on the same bill with the Wu-Tang Clan, it's a moment that represents the possibilities of hip-hop."
Other venues within the festival's schedule are Randall's Island, NYC on July 28 and McCovey's Parking Lot, San Francisco on Aug 18. In the latter, Nas will appear as the guest star and join Wu-Tang Clan to perform in other 15 dates. These 15 dates are extended dates where Rage Against the Machine will not tag along. Tickets for all shows go on sale starting from March 31 and further details regarding the festival can be accessed through rockthebells.net.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia