Black Sabbath Under the Moniker Heaven and Hell
Under the name Heaven and Hell, Black Sabbath will perform at Radio City, NY on March 30. This gig is a sold out and is presented in 'Ronnie James Dio mode'.
Members playing in this performance are Tony Iommy, Geezer Butler, Vinny Appice, and vocalist Ronnie James Dio. "You can call us 'Mayor Koch' if you want to. What we're called doesn't matter, but on the Internet they call us Black Sabbath, because that's really what we are," Dio said on behalf of the 1980s lineup. "They were virtually a nonentity when we did 'Heaven and Hell'. My inclusion put a different signature on the band and captured the imagination of people who had no idea what came before," he added.
Heaven and Hell was formed when Black Sabbath was having a hiatus. Its three members minus Ozzy Osbourne tapped Ronnie James Dio to be the vocalist. The band's name itself was taken from Black Sabbath's album "Heaven & Hell" in 1980.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service