Black Sabbath Under the Moniker Heaven and Hell
Under the name Heaven and Hell, Black Sabbath will perform at Radio City, NY on March 30. This gig is a sold out and is presented in 'Ronnie James Dio mode'.
Members playing in this performance are Tony Iommy, Geezer Butler, Vinny Appice, and vocalist Ronnie James Dio. "You can call us 'Mayor Koch' if you want to. What we're called doesn't matter, but on the Internet they call us Black Sabbath, because that's really what we are," Dio said on behalf of the 1980s lineup. "They were virtually a nonentity when we did 'Heaven and Hell'. My inclusion put a different signature on the band and captured the imagination of people who had no idea what came before," he added.
Heaven and Hell was formed when Black Sabbath was having a hiatus. Its three members minus Ozzy Osbourne tapped Ronnie James Dio to be the vocalist. The band's name itself was taken from Black Sabbath's album "Heaven & Hell" in 1980.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors