Black Sabbath Under the Moniker Heaven and Hell
Under the name Heaven and Hell, Black Sabbath will perform at Radio City, NY on March 30. This gig is a sold out and is presented in 'Ronnie James Dio mode'.
Members playing in this performance are Tony Iommy, Geezer Butler, Vinny Appice, and vocalist Ronnie James Dio. "You can call us 'Mayor Koch' if you want to. What we're called doesn't matter, but on the Internet they call us Black Sabbath, because that's really what we are," Dio said on behalf of the 1980s lineup. "They were virtually a nonentity when we did 'Heaven and Hell'. My inclusion put a different signature on the band and captured the imagination of people who had no idea what came before," he added.
Heaven and Hell was formed when Black Sabbath was having a hiatus. Its three members minus Ozzy Osbourne tapped Ronnie James Dio to be the vocalist. The band's name itself was taken from Black Sabbath's album "Heaven & Hell" in 1980.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting