Black Sabbath Under the Moniker Heaven and Hell
Under the name Heaven and Hell, Black Sabbath will perform at Radio City, NY on March 30. This gig is a sold out and is presented in 'Ronnie James Dio mode'.
Members playing in this performance are Tony Iommy, Geezer Butler, Vinny Appice, and vocalist Ronnie James Dio. "You can call us 'Mayor Koch' if you want to. What we're called doesn't matter, but on the Internet they call us Black Sabbath, because that's really what we are," Dio said on behalf of the 1980s lineup. "They were virtually a nonentity when we did 'Heaven and Hell'. My inclusion put a different signature on the band and captured the imagination of people who had no idea what came before," he added.
Heaven and Hell was formed when Black Sabbath was having a hiatus. Its three members minus Ozzy Osbourne tapped Ronnie James Dio to be the vocalist. The band's name itself was taken from Black Sabbath's album "Heaven & Hell" in 1980.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors