Chayanne, In Preparation of "Mi Tiempo" Release
After 14 albums, Chayanne is back with the next one "Mi Tiempo" which is due to out on April 10 via Sony BMG. It was born out of the hands of producers Jose Gentile and Sebastian de Peyrecave.
Chayanne has spread his music influence throughout North and South America and Spain. He has had 8 hits in the #1 Billboard's Hot Latin Charts. With the new album, he may have another one as it still employs his trademark: romantic ballads mixed with up-tempo material. "I like to stay close to my truth," he said.
He further explained, "I'm not going to test the waters with something like heavy metal because that's not who I am. I'm a person who was born on an island and has traveled throughout Latin America many times. So, I can work fusions with these rhythms because I've been there. I wanted to do something that could travel throughout Latin America but within the backbone of my style, which is pop."
And as usual, he would be touring in US to promote this latest piece starting from April 20 in Miami. He sets a plan that the singles from the album will be released for the first time in each tour. For example, the ballad "Si Nos Quedara Poco Tiempo," will debut live at the tour's first date.
A special version of his songs in this album can be heard in iTunes.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia