Chayanne, In Preparation of "Mi Tiempo" Release
After 14 albums, Chayanne is back with the next one "Mi Tiempo" which is due to out on April 10 via Sony BMG. It was born out of the hands of producers Jose Gentile and Sebastian de Peyrecave.
Chayanne has spread his music influence throughout North and South America and Spain. He has had 8 hits in the #1 Billboard's Hot Latin Charts. With the new album, he may have another one as it still employs his trademark: romantic ballads mixed with up-tempo material. "I like to stay close to my truth," he said.
He further explained, "I'm not going to test the waters with something like heavy metal because that's not who I am. I'm a person who was born on an island and has traveled throughout Latin America many times. So, I can work fusions with these rhythms because I've been there. I wanted to do something that could travel throughout Latin America but within the backbone of my style, which is pop."
And as usual, he would be touring in US to promote this latest piece starting from April 20 in Miami. He sets a plan that the singles from the album will be released for the first time in each tour. For example, the ballad "Si Nos Quedara Poco Tiempo," will debut live at the tour's first date.
A special version of his songs in this album can be heard in iTunes.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences