Chayanne, In Preparation of "Mi Tiempo" Release
After 14 albums, Chayanne is back with the next one "Mi Tiempo" which is due to out on April 10 via Sony BMG. It was born out of the hands of producers Jose Gentile and Sebastian de Peyrecave.
Chayanne has spread his music influence throughout North and South America and Spain. He has had 8 hits in the #1 Billboard's Hot Latin Charts. With the new album, he may have another one as it still employs his trademark: romantic ballads mixed with up-tempo material. "I like to stay close to my truth," he said.
He further explained, "I'm not going to test the waters with something like heavy metal because that's not who I am. I'm a person who was born on an island and has traveled throughout Latin America many times. So, I can work fusions with these rhythms because I've been there. I wanted to do something that could travel throughout Latin America but within the backbone of my style, which is pop."
And as usual, he would be touring in US to promote this latest piece starting from April 20 in Miami. He sets a plan that the singles from the album will be released for the first time in each tour. For example, the ballad "Si Nos Quedara Poco Tiempo," will debut live at the tour's first date.
A special version of his songs in this album can be heard in iTunes.
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women