Starbucks Cancelled Jennifer Hudson's Gig
Starbucks business moguls failed to see the performance of singer Jennifer Hudson in their annual meeting on March 21. It was neither caused by health condition or any other physical obstruction. Instead Hudson's performance was actually cancelled after sudden diva-like demands.
Hudson's agency William Morris was reported to give a list of demands needs to be fulfilled before the artist came. Some of the demands were considered 'extravagant' such as baked chicken wings to be ready at 10 a.m. and humidifiers to be provided in the artist's room. Other 'less demanding' needs include 5 cars, hair and make-up artist and security for Ms. Hudson and her assistant.
As the representation of the coffee chain, Howard Schultz took the action by canceling the contract. He particularly did not like the way the agent was dealing with his people. No comment from William Morris agency has been quoted so far.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family