Starbucks Cancelled Jennifer Hudson's Gig
Starbucks business moguls failed to see the performance of singer Jennifer Hudson in their annual meeting on March 21. It was neither caused by health condition or any other physical obstruction. Instead Hudson's performance was actually cancelled after sudden diva-like demands.
Hudson's agency William Morris was reported to give a list of demands needs to be fulfilled before the artist came. Some of the demands were considered 'extravagant' such as baked chicken wings to be ready at 10 a.m. and humidifiers to be provided in the artist's room. Other 'less demanding' needs include 5 cars, hair and make-up artist and security for Ms. Hudson and her assistant.
As the representation of the coffee chain, Howard Schultz took the action by canceling the contract. He particularly did not like the way the agent was dealing with his people. No comment from William Morris agency has been quoted so far.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival