Starbucks Cancelled Jennifer Hudson's Gig
Starbucks business moguls failed to see the performance of singer Jennifer Hudson in their annual meeting on March 21. It was neither caused by health condition or any other physical obstruction. Instead Hudson's performance was actually cancelled after sudden diva-like demands.
Hudson's agency William Morris was reported to give a list of demands needs to be fulfilled before the artist came. Some of the demands were considered 'extravagant' such as baked chicken wings to be ready at 10 a.m. and humidifiers to be provided in the artist's room. Other 'less demanding' needs include 5 cars, hair and make-up artist and security for Ms. Hudson and her assistant.
As the representation of the coffee chain, Howard Schultz took the action by canceling the contract. He particularly did not like the way the agent was dealing with his people. No comment from William Morris agency has been quoted so far.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake