Starbucks Cancelled Jennifer Hudson's Gig
Starbucks business moguls failed to see the performance of singer Jennifer Hudson in their annual meeting on March 21. It was neither caused by health condition or any other physical obstruction. Instead Hudson's performance was actually cancelled after sudden diva-like demands.
Hudson's agency William Morris was reported to give a list of demands needs to be fulfilled before the artist came. Some of the demands were considered 'extravagant' such as baked chicken wings to be ready at 10 a.m. and humidifiers to be provided in the artist's room. Other 'less demanding' needs include 5 cars, hair and make-up artist and security for Ms. Hudson and her assistant.
As the representation of the coffee chain, Howard Schultz took the action by canceling the contract. He particularly did not like the way the agent was dealing with his people. No comment from William Morris agency has been quoted so far.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy