Starbucks Cancelled Jennifer Hudson's Gig
Starbucks business moguls failed to see the performance of singer Jennifer Hudson in their annual meeting on March 21. It was neither caused by health condition or any other physical obstruction. Instead Hudson's performance was actually cancelled after sudden diva-like demands.
Hudson's agency William Morris was reported to give a list of demands needs to be fulfilled before the artist came. Some of the demands were considered 'extravagant' such as baked chicken wings to be ready at 10 a.m. and humidifiers to be provided in the artist's room. Other 'less demanding' needs include 5 cars, hair and make-up artist and security for Ms. Hudson and her assistant.
As the representation of the coffee chain, Howard Schultz took the action by canceling the contract. He particularly did not like the way the agent was dealing with his people. No comment from William Morris agency has been quoted so far.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'