Victoria Adams Is to Start Her Own Hollywood Book Club
Victoria Adams apparently does have many big plans to do in her new nest, Los Angeles. Following her TV deal with NBC, the Posh Spice is to start her own Hollywood book club.
The star is said planning for members of the exclusive book club to meet once a month at each other's houses, where they will discuss the book they've been reading.
Best pals, Katie Holmes and Jennifer Lopez are both reportedly set to join. "When Victoria told Katie about a book club, Katie thought it was a great idea, especially as she would love to learn more about British classics," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
Books that Victoria wants to talk about, include Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice," "Emma" and "Sense and Sensibility," as well as tomes by literary giants Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy.
More Victoria Adams News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director