Victoria Adams Is to Start Her Own Hollywood Book Club
Victoria Adams apparently does have many big plans to do in her new nest, Los Angeles. Following her TV deal with NBC, the Posh Spice is to start her own Hollywood book club.
The star is said planning for members of the exclusive book club to meet once a month at each other's houses, where they will discuss the book they've been reading.
Best pals, Katie Holmes and Jennifer Lopez are both reportedly set to join. "When Victoria told Katie about a book club, Katie thought it was a great idea, especially as she would love to learn more about British classics," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
Books that Victoria wants to talk about, include Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice," "Emma" and "Sense and Sensibility," as well as tomes by literary giants Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy.
More Victoria Adams News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'