Victoria Adams Is to Start Her Own Hollywood Book Club
Victoria Adams apparently does have many big plans to do in her new nest, Los Angeles. Following her TV deal with NBC, the Posh Spice is to start her own Hollywood book club.
The star is said planning for members of the exclusive book club to meet once a month at each other's houses, where they will discuss the book they've been reading.
Best pals, Katie Holmes and Jennifer Lopez are both reportedly set to join. "When Victoria told Katie about a book club, Katie thought it was a great idea, especially as she would love to learn more about British classics," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
Books that Victoria wants to talk about, include Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice," "Emma" and "Sense and Sensibility," as well as tomes by literary giants Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy.
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation