Victoria Adams Is to Start Her Own Hollywood Book Club
Victoria Adams apparently does have many big plans to do in her new nest, Los Angeles. Following her TV deal with NBC, the Posh Spice is to start her own Hollywood book club.
The star is said planning for members of the exclusive book club to meet once a month at each other's houses, where they will discuss the book they've been reading.
Best pals, Katie Holmes and Jennifer Lopez are both reportedly set to join. "When Victoria told Katie about a book club, Katie thought it was a great idea, especially as she would love to learn more about British classics," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
Books that Victoria wants to talk about, include Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice," "Emma" and "Sense and Sensibility," as well as tomes by literary giants Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy.
More Victoria Adams News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'