Victoria Adams Is to Start Her Own Hollywood Book Club
Victoria Adams apparently does have many big plans to do in her new nest, Los Angeles. Following her TV deal with NBC, the Posh Spice is to start her own Hollywood book club.
The star is said planning for members of the exclusive book club to meet once a month at each other's houses, where they will discuss the book they've been reading.
Best pals, Katie Holmes and Jennifer Lopez are both reportedly set to join. "When Victoria told Katie about a book club, Katie thought it was a great idea, especially as she would love to learn more about British classics," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper.
Books that Victoria wants to talk about, include Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice," "Emma" and "Sense and Sensibility," as well as tomes by literary giants Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy.
More Victoria Adams News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign