Vivica A. Fox Charged with Drink Driving Offenses
Vivica A. Fox joining numbers of fellow celebrities having trouble with the law. The actress, who was a contestant on last year's "Dancing with the Stars," was charged Friday March 23rd with misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit.
Speaking on that matter, officials said the charge stemmed from a Tuesday March 20th arrest, at which point the star was pulled over after passing a patrol car on the Hollywood Freeway at 80 mph and subsequently failing a field sobriety test. Breathalyzer test indicated her blood alcohol exceeded the legal limit of .08 percent.
Both charges, driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit, are misdemeanors, meaning Fox will not have to appear at her arraignment, which is scheduled for May 17th.
Fox was released from jail early Wednesday March 21st. If convicted, the 42-year-old actress faces a maximum six months in jail and/or a $1,000 fine.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party