Vivica A. Fox Charged with Drink Driving Offenses
Vivica A. Fox joining numbers of fellow celebrities having trouble with the law. The actress, who was a contestant on last year's "Dancing with the Stars," was charged Friday March 23rd with misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit.
Speaking on that matter, officials said the charge stemmed from a Tuesday March 20th arrest, at which point the star was pulled over after passing a patrol car on the Hollywood Freeway at 80 mph and subsequently failing a field sobriety test. Breathalyzer test indicated her blood alcohol exceeded the legal limit of .08 percent.
Both charges, driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit, are misdemeanors, meaning Fox will not have to appear at her arraignment, which is scheduled for May 17th.
Fox was released from jail early Wednesday March 21st. If convicted, the 42-year-old actress faces a maximum six months in jail and/or a $1,000 fine.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion