Vivica A. Fox Charged with Drink Driving Offenses
Vivica A. Fox joining numbers of fellow celebrities having trouble with the law. The actress, who was a contestant on last year's "Dancing with the Stars," was charged Friday March 23rd with misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit.
Speaking on that matter, officials said the charge stemmed from a Tuesday March 20th arrest, at which point the star was pulled over after passing a patrol car on the Hollywood Freeway at 80 mph and subsequently failing a field sobriety test. Breathalyzer test indicated her blood alcohol exceeded the legal limit of .08 percent.
Both charges, driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit, are misdemeanors, meaning Fox will not have to appear at her arraignment, which is scheduled for May 17th.
Fox was released from jail early Wednesday March 21st. If convicted, the 42-year-old actress faces a maximum six months in jail and/or a $1,000 fine.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal