Timbaland to Bring Fresh Sound to Coldplay's LP
There has been a talk between producer Timbaland and English rock band Coldplay. If nothing goes in the way, Timbaland will be the mastermind in the band's new album.
Timbaland was hired mainly to extract the members' creativity juice and to bring out the fresh sound to the fourth album. The producer itself who had succeeded with artists such as P. Diddy, Whitney Houston and Missy Elliott is thrilled to get to work. "I will try to get into their heads, to see what they thinking about. I will just try to figure out how they are feeling. And if they are feeling a certain way, I will go by that. It's more about everyday life then it is about music."
Timbaland will not produce this album though since the band has confirmed in their official website that Brian Eno will be the producer. The making of the album has been running since late 2006 and 4 songs have been revealed: "Mining on the Moon", "The Butterfly", "The Fall of Man" and "Bucket for a Crown".
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police