Timbaland to Bring Fresh Sound to Coldplay's LP
There has been a talk between producer Timbaland and English rock band Coldplay. If nothing goes in the way, Timbaland will be the mastermind in the band's new album.
Timbaland was hired mainly to extract the members' creativity juice and to bring out the fresh sound to the fourth album. The producer itself who had succeeded with artists such as P. Diddy, Whitney Houston and Missy Elliott is thrilled to get to work. "I will try to get into their heads, to see what they thinking about. I will just try to figure out how they are feeling. And if they are feeling a certain way, I will go by that. It's more about everyday life then it is about music."
Timbaland will not produce this album though since the band has confirmed in their official website that Brian Eno will be the producer. The making of the album has been running since late 2006 and 4 songs have been revealed: "Mining on the Moon", "The Butterfly", "The Fall of Man" and "Bucket for a Crown".
More Coldplay News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns