Timbaland to Bring Fresh Sound to Coldplay's LP
There has been a talk between producer Timbaland and English rock band Coldplay. If nothing goes in the way, Timbaland will be the mastermind in the band's new album.
Timbaland was hired mainly to extract the members' creativity juice and to bring out the fresh sound to the fourth album. The producer itself who had succeeded with artists such as P. Diddy, Whitney Houston and Missy Elliott is thrilled to get to work. "I will try to get into their heads, to see what they thinking about. I will just try to figure out how they are feeling. And if they are feeling a certain way, I will go by that. It's more about everyday life then it is about music."
Timbaland will not produce this album though since the band has confirmed in their official website that Brian Eno will be the producer. The making of the album has been running since late 2006 and 4 songs have been revealed: "Mining on the Moon", "The Butterfly", "The Fall of Man" and "Bucket for a Crown".
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing