Timbaland to Bring Fresh Sound to Coldplay's LP
There has been a talk between producer Timbaland and English rock band Coldplay. If nothing goes in the way, Timbaland will be the mastermind in the band's new album.
Timbaland was hired mainly to extract the members' creativity juice and to bring out the fresh sound to the fourth album. The producer itself who had succeeded with artists such as P. Diddy, Whitney Houston and Missy Elliott is thrilled to get to work. "I will try to get into their heads, to see what they thinking about. I will just try to figure out how they are feeling. And if they are feeling a certain way, I will go by that. It's more about everyday life then it is about music."
Timbaland will not produce this album though since the band has confirmed in their official website that Brian Eno will be the producer. The making of the album has been running since late 2006 and 4 songs have been revealed: "Mining on the Moon", "The Butterfly", "The Fall of Man" and "Bucket for a Crown".
More Coldplay News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences