Jennifer Lopez Signs CD in Bronx, NY
Jennifer Lopez will make a beeline in Bronx, New York. The singer is conducting an album signing on March 28 on Jerome Avenue.
This autograph event is held in support for J Lo's new Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" that is scheduled to hit the stores by March 27 at 7 a.m.. The first 400 people who grabbed the CD will get a poster and a wristband, the entry pass for the next day's signing.
"Como Ama Una Mujer" is J Lo's fifth studio album in which she works with producer Swizz Beatz. She also secured other known producers in this album such as Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, Peter Wade and Cory Rooney. The album leaked on the Internet one week prior its official release date. The first single "Que Hiciste" has circulated on the radios since January 2007.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed