Jennifer Lopez Signs CD in Bronx, NY
Jennifer Lopez will make a beeline in Bronx, New York. The singer is conducting an album signing on March 28 on Jerome Avenue.
This autograph event is held in support for J Lo's new Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" that is scheduled to hit the stores by March 27 at 7 a.m.. The first 400 people who grabbed the CD will get a poster and a wristband, the entry pass for the next day's signing.
"Como Ama Una Mujer" is J Lo's fifth studio album in which she works with producer Swizz Beatz. She also secured other known producers in this album such as Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, Peter Wade and Cory Rooney. The album leaked on the Internet one week prior its official release date. The first single "Que Hiciste" has circulated on the radios since January 2007.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?