Jennifer Lopez Signs CD in Bronx, NY
Jennifer Lopez will make a beeline in Bronx, New York. The singer is conducting an album signing on March 28 on Jerome Avenue.
This autograph event is held in support for J Lo's new Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" that is scheduled to hit the stores by March 27 at 7 a.m.. The first 400 people who grabbed the CD will get a poster and a wristband, the entry pass for the next day's signing.
"Como Ama Una Mujer" is J Lo's fifth studio album in which she works with producer Swizz Beatz. She also secured other known producers in this album such as Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, Peter Wade and Cory Rooney. The album leaked on the Internet one week prior its official release date. The first single "Que Hiciste" has circulated on the radios since January 2007.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes