Jennifer Lopez Signs CD in Bronx, NY
Jennifer Lopez will make a beeline in Bronx, New York. The singer is conducting an album signing on March 28 on Jerome Avenue.
This autograph event is held in support for J Lo's new Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" that is scheduled to hit the stores by March 27 at 7 a.m.. The first 400 people who grabbed the CD will get a poster and a wristband, the entry pass for the next day's signing.
"Como Ama Una Mujer" is J Lo's fifth studio album in which she works with producer Swizz Beatz. She also secured other known producers in this album such as Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, Peter Wade and Cory Rooney. The album leaked on the Internet one week prior its official release date. The first single "Que Hiciste" has circulated on the radios since January 2007.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special