Jennifer Lopez Signs CD in Bronx, NY
Jennifer Lopez will make a beeline in Bronx, New York. The singer is conducting an album signing on March 28 on Jerome Avenue.
This autograph event is held in support for J Lo's new Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" that is scheduled to hit the stores by March 27 at 7 a.m.. The first 400 people who grabbed the CD will get a poster and a wristband, the entry pass for the next day's signing.
"Como Ama Una Mujer" is J Lo's fifth studio album in which she works with producer Swizz Beatz. She also secured other known producers in this album such as Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, Peter Wade and Cory Rooney. The album leaked on the Internet one week prior its official release date. The first single "Que Hiciste" has circulated on the radios since January 2007.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert