Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Toast Their Son by Getting Plastic Surgery
While most couples would like to celebrate a new baby's arrival by buying some stuff, not Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott. The couple, as a way to celebrate the arrival of their son, Liam Aaron McDermott, is planning to get plastic surgery together.
"Tori and Dean are marching in to get Botox injections," an insider told the National Enquirer, adding "She'll also have her lips plumped with Restylane. While Tori usually gets injections every two months, she put them on hold after she got pregnant. But the last time she went in, she took Dean along for some Botox and made a convert out of him."
And to deal with the baby weight she put on after giving birth to 6-pound, 6-ounce Liam, Tori is considering to undergo mesotherapy. Per the National Enquirer, mesotherapy "uses combinations of different medications injected into the fat layer under the skin in small quantities."
The procedure is said to be "originally used to treat osteoarthritis and chronic pain, but doctors found it also helped reduce cellulite, wrinkles, hair loss and fat deposits." "Although it's still a controversial treatment, many people feel it's potentially less dangerous than liposuction," a source was quoted as saying.
More Tori Spelling News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!