Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Toast Their Son by Getting Plastic Surgery
While most couples would like to celebrate a new baby's arrival by buying some stuff, not Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott. The couple, as a way to celebrate the arrival of their son, Liam Aaron McDermott, is planning to get plastic surgery together.
"Tori and Dean are marching in to get Botox injections," an insider told the National Enquirer, adding "She'll also have her lips plumped with Restylane. While Tori usually gets injections every two months, she put them on hold after she got pregnant. But the last time she went in, she took Dean along for some Botox and made a convert out of him."
And to deal with the baby weight she put on after giving birth to 6-pound, 6-ounce Liam, Tori is considering to undergo mesotherapy. Per the National Enquirer, mesotherapy "uses combinations of different medications injected into the fat layer under the skin in small quantities."
The procedure is said to be "originally used to treat osteoarthritis and chronic pain, but doctors found it also helped reduce cellulite, wrinkles, hair loss and fat deposits." "Although it's still a controversial treatment, many people feel it's potentially less dangerous than liposuction," a source was quoted as saying.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women