Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Toast Their Son by Getting Plastic Surgery
While most couples would like to celebrate a new baby's arrival by buying some stuff, not Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott. The couple, as a way to celebrate the arrival of their son, Liam Aaron McDermott, is planning to get plastic surgery together.
"Tori and Dean are marching in to get Botox injections," an insider told the National Enquirer, adding "She'll also have her lips plumped with Restylane. While Tori usually gets injections every two months, she put them on hold after she got pregnant. But the last time she went in, she took Dean along for some Botox and made a convert out of him."
And to deal with the baby weight she put on after giving birth to 6-pound, 6-ounce Liam, Tori is considering to undergo mesotherapy. Per the National Enquirer, mesotherapy "uses combinations of different medications injected into the fat layer under the skin in small quantities."
The procedure is said to be "originally used to treat osteoarthritis and chronic pain, but doctors found it also helped reduce cellulite, wrinkles, hair loss and fat deposits." "Although it's still a controversial treatment, many people feel it's potentially less dangerous than liposuction," a source was quoted as saying.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'