Keith Anderson Joins Sara Evans in the 8th Country Music Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
One more celebrity said yes to Country Music Marathon & ½ Marathon. After the announcement of Sara Evans' involvement in the event, American country musician and Arista recording artist Keith Anderson decides to add the list of performers.
As previously reported., Sara Evans and Brandon Kinney already agreed to headline the after-race concert on April 28 at the Nashville Arena. With the addition of Anderson, there will be a total of 3 country moguls to open the concert.
"I am so thrilled to be involved with the Country Music Marathon. So many people from all over the world come to our city to participate in this race and I look forward to playing for them," Anderson said in a statement. Anderson ranked #1 Country Male Artist of 2005 according to Billboard and Radio Records as well as chosen by People's magazine as 50 Hottest Bachelors of 2005.
The ticket booth to this show has been opened and the price for the public is $25.00. Purchase the ticket from ticketmaster.com. or through charge-by-phone at 615/255-9600 or simply grab it on the Arena Box Office.
There will be 50 bands playing live all along and 25 high school cheer squads to keep the adrenaline running. It attracts over 25,000 runners every year and hundred thousands of spectators. The marathon itself starts in Centennial Park on West End Ave. and finishes outside of LP Field, home of the Tennessee Titans.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester