Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Cross the "Revolutionary Road"
The phenomenal onscreen couple is back, at last. Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet will stand together again in one frame for the first time after their appearance in James Cameron's 1997 mega-hit work "Titanic."
Variety has reported that the twosome has signed on to be the leadstars in "Revolutionary Road", which will be produced under DreamWorks Pictures banner. Winslet's husband Sam Mendes is on duty to direct as well as produce alongside John N. Hart, Scott Rudin, and Bobby Cohen in association with BBC Films.
Presenting a theme of post-war disillusionment, the picture is actually an adaptation of Richard Yates' acclaimed 1961 novel of the same title, which centers on a seemingly happy suburban couple in the mid-1950s who find themselves caught between their true desires and the pressure to conform -- with explosive consequences. Filming will begin this summer using an adapted screenplay by "The Clearing" scribe Justin Haythe.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'