Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Cross the "Revolutionary Road"
The phenomenal onscreen couple is back, at last. Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet will stand together again in one frame for the first time after their appearance in James Cameron's 1997 mega-hit work "Titanic."
Variety has reported that the twosome has signed on to be the leadstars in "Revolutionary Road", which will be produced under DreamWorks Pictures banner. Winslet's husband Sam Mendes is on duty to direct as well as produce alongside John N. Hart, Scott Rudin, and Bobby Cohen in association with BBC Films.
Presenting a theme of post-war disillusionment, the picture is actually an adaptation of Richard Yates' acclaimed 1961 novel of the same title, which centers on a seemingly happy suburban couple in the mid-1950s who find themselves caught between their true desires and the pressure to conform -- with explosive consequences. Filming will begin this summer using an adapted screenplay by "The Clearing" scribe Justin Haythe.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed