Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Cross the "Revolutionary Road"
The phenomenal onscreen couple is back, at last. Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet will stand together again in one frame for the first time after their appearance in James Cameron's 1997 mega-hit work "Titanic."
Variety has reported that the twosome has signed on to be the leadstars in "Revolutionary Road", which will be produced under DreamWorks Pictures banner. Winslet's husband Sam Mendes is on duty to direct as well as produce alongside John N. Hart, Scott Rudin, and Bobby Cohen in association with BBC Films.
Presenting a theme of post-war disillusionment, the picture is actually an adaptation of Richard Yates' acclaimed 1961 novel of the same title, which centers on a seemingly happy suburban couple in the mid-1950s who find themselves caught between their true desires and the pressure to conform -- with explosive consequences. Filming will begin this summer using an adapted screenplay by "The Clearing" scribe Justin Haythe.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video