Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Cross the "Revolutionary Road"
The phenomenal onscreen couple is back, at last. Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet will stand together again in one frame for the first time after their appearance in James Cameron's 1997 mega-hit work "Titanic."
Variety has reported that the twosome has signed on to be the leadstars in "Revolutionary Road", which will be produced under DreamWorks Pictures banner. Winslet's husband Sam Mendes is on duty to direct as well as produce alongside John N. Hart, Scott Rudin, and Bobby Cohen in association with BBC Films.
Presenting a theme of post-war disillusionment, the picture is actually an adaptation of Richard Yates' acclaimed 1961 novel of the same title, which centers on a seemingly happy suburban couple in the mid-1950s who find themselves caught between their true desires and the pressure to conform -- with explosive consequences. Filming will begin this summer using an adapted screenplay by "The Clearing" scribe Justin Haythe.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos