Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Cross the "Revolutionary Road"
The phenomenal onscreen couple is back, at last. Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet will stand together again in one frame for the first time after their appearance in James Cameron's 1997 mega-hit work "Titanic."
Variety has reported that the twosome has signed on to be the leadstars in "Revolutionary Road", which will be produced under DreamWorks Pictures banner. Winslet's husband Sam Mendes is on duty to direct as well as produce alongside John N. Hart, Scott Rudin, and Bobby Cohen in association with BBC Films.
Presenting a theme of post-war disillusionment, the picture is actually an adaptation of Richard Yates' acclaimed 1961 novel of the same title, which centers on a seemingly happy suburban couple in the mid-1950s who find themselves caught between their true desires and the pressure to conform -- with explosive consequences. Filming will begin this summer using an adapted screenplay by "The Clearing" scribe Justin Haythe.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head