Batman Put As a JLA Member?
Words apparently keep going around on which characters to appear on Warner Bros. Pictures' recently announced "Justice League of America."
Apart from buzz about Superman being put in the live-action feature, rumors have circulated that Batman might not be included in the project because the black-caped hero is "too big to waste" on a film like it.
However, now comes claim from IESB.net that reports of the Dark Knight's exclusion from the movie turn out to be untrue and that the character will indeed join the movie's roster of super-heroes, if the flick really gets into production. A source to the site even was confident about the submission, stating Batman "is 100 percent going to be in the JLA movie."
In supporting the good tidbit, IESB.net has also put stress on Christian Bale's remark at the 2005 WonderCon during which the actor revealed that he had a clause in his contract for Batman franchise saying one of the three films he was signed on to do could in fact be an ensemble picture. Which is to say, it therefore is very possible to have the hero as one of the league's member.
More Justice League News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers