Lamb of God, Lordi and Hatebreed to Accompany Ozzy Osbourne in Ozzfest
Estrange couple Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne is ready to launch the 2007 Ozzfest tour. Among the bands tapped to perform alongside Ozzy are Grammy nominated groove metal band Lamb of God, heavy metal band Lordi and also metalcore band Hatebreed.
Following the tradition that none of the performers will get paid, these three bands will be Ozzy's tour mates in the 24 cities tour that starts from July 12 in Seattle and ends on August 30 in West Palm Beach. Lamb of God and Lordi will perform on the same stage as Ozzy while Hatebreed headlines the second stage and is backed up by a number of bands such as Mondo Generator, Ankla, Circus Diablo, Nile and The Showdown.
Though seemingly strange that this event is only backed up by the sponsors and not by the ticket sale, Sharon is confident that it will remain the year's greatest attraction. "The star power we have is Ozzy Osbourne. He's got the credibility and the kids have known for 38 years that when Ozzy has toured he's always had amazing talented bands that tour with him, and he's not going to let them down this year," she said upon lining up the star quality in the event.
For free, the entry ticket can be downloaded from ozzfest.com. on June 12.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen