Pax Thien Jolie's First Pics Deal
The adoption process has been completed and the mother and son have landed their feet on the family's home in the United States. Now what? As soon as they come home, the deal for the boy's first pics is in negotiation. Angelina Jolie is said to have agreed to sell pictures of Pax Thien to People magazine for between $1.75 million to $2 million.
Being asked on that matter, People spokesperson said, "We don't comment on the specifics on any negotiations," adding that the figure is "absurd". And while the speculation remains unconfirmed, fear not for we'll keep you posted with more. All you need to do is just stay tuned here.
In the meantime, Hello magazine has been given the exclusive access to Jolie's family album. The magazine features a series of pictures of Pax getting to know his brother Maddox, and two-year-old Zahara, as well as Shiloh.
In other news, Jolie and partner Brad Pitt have made a $100,000 donation to Direct Change, an organization that builds grassroots financial support for community based African projects, which is aimed to support the final construction and ongoing operations for the first modern medical facility in Duk County, Sudan. The Duk Lost Boys Clinic, scheduled to open later this spring, serving more than 150,000 people.
Brad and Jolie previously earned a staggering $4.1 million - which they donated to an undisclosed charity - for photographs of them with their biological daughter Shiloh just after she was born.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake