Chemical Brothers Eyes Summer for New Album
In the process of completing it, Chemical Brothers predicts the album "We Are The Night" will be done by summer and the duo will release it on June via Freestyle Dust/Virgin Records. As part of the Astralwerks production, the album will be the group's sixth studio following 2005's "Push the Button" that peaked at #1 on Billboard's Top Electronic Albums Chart.
Beside the album, the band that is comprised of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons has also announced the European Tour schedule that kicks off May 31 at Roundhouse, London. There is also a plan for US tour, but no dates have been revealed yet.
Chemical Brothers specializes in electronic beats in which they become the pioneer along with The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, etc. The ticket to the European tour costs 27.50 Euro and is sold since March 22.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns