Chemical Brothers Eyes Summer for New Album
In the process of completing it, Chemical Brothers predicts the album "We Are The Night" will be done by summer and the duo will release it on June via Freestyle Dust/Virgin Records. As part of the Astralwerks production, the album will be the group's sixth studio following 2005's "Push the Button" that peaked at #1 on Billboard's Top Electronic Albums Chart.
Beside the album, the band that is comprised of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons has also announced the European Tour schedule that kicks off May 31 at Roundhouse, London. There is also a plan for US tour, but no dates have been revealed yet.
Chemical Brothers specializes in electronic beats in which they become the pioneer along with The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, etc. The ticket to the European tour costs 27.50 Euro and is sold since March 22.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up