Chemical Brothers Eyes Summer for New Album
In the process of completing it, Chemical Brothers predicts the album "We Are The Night" will be done by summer and the duo will release it on June via Freestyle Dust/Virgin Records. As part of the Astralwerks production, the album will be the group's sixth studio following 2005's "Push the Button" that peaked at #1 on Billboard's Top Electronic Albums Chart.
Beside the album, the band that is comprised of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons has also announced the European Tour schedule that kicks off May 31 at Roundhouse, London. There is also a plan for US tour, but no dates have been revealed yet.
Chemical Brothers specializes in electronic beats in which they become the pioneer along with The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, etc. The ticket to the European tour costs 27.50 Euro and is sold since March 22.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending