Chemical Brothers Eyes Summer for New Album
In the process of completing it, Chemical Brothers predicts the album "We Are The Night" will be done by summer and the duo will release it on June via Freestyle Dust/Virgin Records. As part of the Astralwerks production, the album will be the group's sixth studio following 2005's "Push the Button" that peaked at #1 on Billboard's Top Electronic Albums Chart.
Beside the album, the band that is comprised of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons has also announced the European Tour schedule that kicks off May 31 at Roundhouse, London. There is also a plan for US tour, but no dates have been revealed yet.
Chemical Brothers specializes in electronic beats in which they become the pioneer along with The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, etc. The ticket to the European tour costs 27.50 Euro and is sold since March 22.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage