Chemical Brothers Eyes Summer for New Album
In the process of completing it, Chemical Brothers predicts the album "We Are The Night" will be done by summer and the duo will release it on June via Freestyle Dust/Virgin Records. As part of the Astralwerks production, the album will be the group's sixth studio following 2005's "Push the Button" that peaked at #1 on Billboard's Top Electronic Albums Chart.
Beside the album, the band that is comprised of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons has also announced the European Tour schedule that kicks off May 31 at Roundhouse, London. There is also a plan for US tour, but no dates have been revealed yet.
Chemical Brothers specializes in electronic beats in which they become the pioneer along with The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, etc. The ticket to the European tour costs 27.50 Euro and is sold since March 22.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene