Us Weekly Spills the Bean on Tom Cruise's Controlling Nature
What's behind their perfect marriage? Us Weekly reveals all, the most part at least, about Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and their marriage.
In its upcoming issue, hits the newsstands this week, Us Weekly detailing on the actor's too controlling nature towards his actress wife and his aggressive attempt to get best pal, David Beckham and Victoria Adams, convert into Scientology.
If the publication is to be believed, Cruise is said to leave "18 messages in one hour to get them to join the church," a source claimed.
The magazine further writes that Cruise's controlling ways has led Holmes to tearful late night calls with close friend Victoria Beckham. Check out the new issue of Us Weekly to read more what's inside TomKat's marriage.
More Tom Cruise News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding