Us Weekly Spills the Bean on Tom Cruise's Controlling Nature
What's behind their perfect marriage? Us Weekly reveals all, the most part at least, about Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and their marriage.
In its upcoming issue, hits the newsstands this week, Us Weekly detailing on the actor's too controlling nature towards his actress wife and his aggressive attempt to get best pal, David Beckham and Victoria Adams, convert into Scientology.
If the publication is to be believed, Cruise is said to leave "18 messages in one hour to get them to join the church," a source claimed.
The magazine further writes that Cruise's controlling ways has led Holmes to tearful late night calls with close friend Victoria Beckham. Check out the new issue of Us Weekly to read more what's inside TomKat's marriage.
More Tom Cruise News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds