Us Weekly Spills the Bean on Tom Cruise's Controlling Nature
What's behind their perfect marriage? Us Weekly reveals all, the most part at least, about Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and their marriage.
In its upcoming issue, hits the newsstands this week, Us Weekly detailing on the actor's too controlling nature towards his actress wife and his aggressive attempt to get best pal, David Beckham and Victoria Adams, convert into Scientology.
If the publication is to be believed, Cruise is said to leave "18 messages in one hour to get them to join the church," a source claimed.
The magazine further writes that Cruise's controlling ways has led Holmes to tearful late night calls with close friend Victoria Beckham. Check out the new issue of Us Weekly to read more what's inside TomKat's marriage.
More Tom Cruise News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked