Us Weekly Spills the Bean on Tom Cruise's Controlling Nature
What's behind their perfect marriage? Us Weekly reveals all, the most part at least, about Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and their marriage.
In its upcoming issue, hits the newsstands this week, Us Weekly detailing on the actor's too controlling nature towards his actress wife and his aggressive attempt to get best pal, David Beckham and Victoria Adams, convert into Scientology.
If the publication is to be believed, Cruise is said to leave "18 messages in one hour to get them to join the church," a source claimed.
The magazine further writes that Cruise's controlling ways has led Holmes to tearful late night calls with close friend Victoria Beckham. Check out the new issue of Us Weekly to read more what's inside TomKat's marriage.
More Tom Cruise News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up