Britney Spears Leaves Rehab, Finally
Freedom approaches Britney Spears as she has completed her rehab treatment. The troubled bald pop singer was released on Tuesday March 20th by the Promises Malibu Treatment Center "after successfully completing their program," her manager Larry Rudolph said in a statement released by Jive Records.
"We ask that the media respects her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," the statement said. Spears checked into the Promises Malibu Treatment Center Feb 21st after shaving her head bald following weeks of erratic public behavior that coincided with an escalating divorce battle.
It remains unclear on what treatment Spears was seeking. Promises, a celebrity magnet nestled in the mountains overlooking the Pacific Ocean, offers a tough-love philosophy that requires patients to perform menial chores in a highly pampered setting. Promises alumni include Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Diana Ross and Matthew Perry among others.
More Britney Spears News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary