Britney Spears Leaves Rehab, Finally
Freedom approaches Britney Spears as she has completed her rehab treatment. The troubled bald pop singer was released on Tuesday March 20th by the Promises Malibu Treatment Center "after successfully completing their program," her manager Larry Rudolph said in a statement released by Jive Records.
"We ask that the media respects her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," the statement said. Spears checked into the Promises Malibu Treatment Center Feb 21st after shaving her head bald following weeks of erratic public behavior that coincided with an escalating divorce battle.
It remains unclear on what treatment Spears was seeking. Promises, a celebrity magnet nestled in the mountains overlooking the Pacific Ocean, offers a tough-love philosophy that requires patients to perform menial chores in a highly pampered setting. Promises alumni include Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Diana Ross and Matthew Perry among others.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'