Britney Spears Leaves Rehab, Finally
Freedom approaches Britney Spears as she has completed her rehab treatment. The troubled bald pop singer was released on Tuesday March 20th by the Promises Malibu Treatment Center "after successfully completing their program," her manager Larry Rudolph said in a statement released by Jive Records.
"We ask that the media respects her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," the statement said. Spears checked into the Promises Malibu Treatment Center Feb 21st after shaving her head bald following weeks of erratic public behavior that coincided with an escalating divorce battle.
It remains unclear on what treatment Spears was seeking. Promises, a celebrity magnet nestled in the mountains overlooking the Pacific Ocean, offers a tough-love philosophy that requires patients to perform menial chores in a highly pampered setting. Promises alumni include Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Diana Ross and Matthew Perry among others.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!