Britney Spears Leaves Rehab, Finally
Freedom approaches Britney Spears as she has completed her rehab treatment. The troubled bald pop singer was released on Tuesday March 20th by the Promises Malibu Treatment Center "after successfully completing their program," her manager Larry Rudolph said in a statement released by Jive Records.
"We ask that the media respects her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," the statement said. Spears checked into the Promises Malibu Treatment Center Feb 21st after shaving her head bald following weeks of erratic public behavior that coincided with an escalating divorce battle.
It remains unclear on what treatment Spears was seeking. Promises, a celebrity magnet nestled in the mountains overlooking the Pacific Ocean, offers a tough-love philosophy that requires patients to perform menial chores in a highly pampered setting. Promises alumni include Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Diana Ross and Matthew Perry among others.
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'