Kanye West and Jennifer Hudson 'Attended' High School
March 19, 2007 could be a historical day in Oak Lawn, Illinois High School. Grammy Award winning singer Kanye West appeared at the school for a surprise performance. To top it off, the Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson also appeared in the event to introduce Kanye.
These stars popped up in the high school because there has been a rally in the school that has plans for a new gym. The alumnae of the school, basketball star Dwayne Wade funds the remodeling and also give a $5,000 scholarship through Wade's World Foundation and T-Mobile Sidekick.
Kanye and Wade are among the famous residents of Oak Lawn, Illinois. Meanwhile, Hudson originates from the bigger part of Illinois, Chicago.
More Kanye West News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It