Kanye West and Jennifer Hudson 'Attended' High School
March 19, 2007 could be a historical day in Oak Lawn, Illinois High School. Grammy Award winning singer Kanye West appeared at the school for a surprise performance. To top it off, the Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson also appeared in the event to introduce Kanye.
These stars popped up in the high school because there has been a rally in the school that has plans for a new gym. The alumnae of the school, basketball star Dwayne Wade funds the remodeling and also give a $5,000 scholarship through Wade's World Foundation and T-Mobile Sidekick.
Kanye and Wade are among the famous residents of Oak Lawn, Illinois. Meanwhile, Hudson originates from the bigger part of Illinois, Chicago.
More Kanye West News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up