Kanye West and Jennifer Hudson 'Attended' High School
March 19, 2007 could be a historical day in Oak Lawn, Illinois High School. Grammy Award winning singer Kanye West appeared at the school for a surprise performance. To top it off, the Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson also appeared in the event to introduce Kanye.
These stars popped up in the high school because there has been a rally in the school that has plans for a new gym. The alumnae of the school, basketball star Dwayne Wade funds the remodeling and also give a $5,000 scholarship through Wade's World Foundation and T-Mobile Sidekick.
Kanye and Wade are among the famous residents of Oak Lawn, Illinois. Meanwhile, Hudson originates from the bigger part of Illinois, Chicago.
More Kanye West News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance