Kanye West and Jennifer Hudson 'Attended' High School
March 19, 2007 could be a historical day in Oak Lawn, Illinois High School. Grammy Award winning singer Kanye West appeared at the school for a surprise performance. To top it off, the Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson also appeared in the event to introduce Kanye.
These stars popped up in the high school because there has been a rally in the school that has plans for a new gym. The alumnae of the school, basketball star Dwayne Wade funds the remodeling and also give a $5,000 scholarship through Wade's World Foundation and T-Mobile Sidekick.
Kanye and Wade are among the famous residents of Oak Lawn, Illinois. Meanwhile, Hudson originates from the bigger part of Illinois, Chicago.
More Kanye West News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special