Lonestar Says Goodbye to Richie McDonald
Following the rumor that Lonestar has parted ways with its label BNA Music, it is now announced that the lead singer Richie McDonald will leave the band.
There have been no reports on why he leaves the band but it is known that he will pursuit a solo career. The remaining members meanwhile are seeking the replacement of Richie in preparation for a new record deal. Apparently, they have not found a new label since their departure from BA Music in early 2007.
This is not the first time that Lonestar lost one of its members. In 1998, one of the members John Rich left the group to form a country duo dubbed Big & Rich. With the original line-up, the band has banked 18 Top 10 hits in the Billboard Hot Country Songs in which 9 are #1s. The band recently released ninth album "Mountains" and is in a tour to promote it.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris