Lonestar Says Goodbye to Richie McDonald
Following the rumor that Lonestar has parted ways with its label BNA Music, it is now announced that the lead singer Richie McDonald will leave the band.
There have been no reports on why he leaves the band but it is known that he will pursuit a solo career. The remaining members meanwhile are seeking the replacement of Richie in preparation for a new record deal. Apparently, they have not found a new label since their departure from BA Music in early 2007.
This is not the first time that Lonestar lost one of its members. In 1998, one of the members John Rich left the group to form a country duo dubbed Big & Rich. With the original line-up, the band has banked 18 Top 10 hits in the Billboard Hot Country Songs in which 9 are #1s. The band recently released ninth album "Mountains" and is in a tour to promote it.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic