Lonestar Says Goodbye to Richie McDonald
Following the rumor that Lonestar has parted ways with its label BNA Music, it is now announced that the lead singer Richie McDonald will leave the band.
There have been no reports on why he leaves the band but it is known that he will pursuit a solo career. The remaining members meanwhile are seeking the replacement of Richie in preparation for a new record deal. Apparently, they have not found a new label since their departure from BA Music in early 2007.
This is not the first time that Lonestar lost one of its members. In 1998, one of the members John Rich left the group to form a country duo dubbed Big & Rich. With the original line-up, the band has banked 18 Top 10 hits in the Billboard Hot Country Songs in which 9 are #1s. The band recently released ninth album "Mountains" and is in a tour to promote it.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'