Lonestar Says Goodbye to Richie McDonald
Following the rumor that Lonestar has parted ways with its label BNA Music, it is now announced that the lead singer Richie McDonald will leave the band.
There have been no reports on why he leaves the band but it is known that he will pursuit a solo career. The remaining members meanwhile are seeking the replacement of Richie in preparation for a new record deal. Apparently, they have not found a new label since their departure from BA Music in early 2007.
This is not the first time that Lonestar lost one of its members. In 1998, one of the members John Rich left the group to form a country duo dubbed Big & Rich. With the original line-up, the band has banked 18 Top 10 hits in the Billboard Hot Country Songs in which 9 are #1s. The band recently released ninth album "Mountains" and is in a tour to promote it.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March