The Adoption Has Been Finalized, Angelina Jolie and Pax Thien Ready to Go Home
Angelina Jolie can take a sigh now that the adoption of Pax Thien has been finalized. The actress has completed the adoption process of her fourth child Tuesday March 20th as she secured the approval of both the Vietnamese government and the US Embassy to take Pax Thien Jolie back to US with her.
"The Vietnamese authorities had already cleared the adoption, and the U.S. Embassy approved the adoption on Tuesday," said spokeswoman Laura Feragen on behalf of Philadelphia-based nonprofit agency Adoptions From the Heart. "They will pick up Pax's visa on Wednesday, and they are free to go home," she added.
With the adoption now complete, Jolie and Pax Thien Jolie are set to return to the US Wenesday March 21st, joining daddy Brad Pitt and siblings, Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh Nouvel.
Jolie flew to Vietnam last week accompanied by her oldest son, Cambodian-born Maddox, adopted Pham Quang Sang from Tam Binh orphanage near Ho Chi Minh City. She then flew to Hanoi on Monday March 18th to finalize the necessary paperwork and secure Pax's US visa.
More on the 3-year-old boy, Jolie renamed him Pax Thien, which is a combination of the Latin word for peace and the Vietnamese word for sky or heaven.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame