Robin Thicke Writes Score for Wife's New Drama
It is reported that singer Robin Thicke is in talks to write the score of "This Wednesday". It might be a coincidence but his wife Paula Patton is the star in the urban drama.
Under the direction of Christine Crokos, Paula Patton will play the main female role named Wednesday. The drama is adopted from a true story that tells about a female pimp trying to survive in the crime-crammed streets of Philadelphia. The shoot is reported to start in the end of 2007.
Before this project, Thicke has teamed up with his wife in several other areas. Patton was featured in his 2006 video "Lost Without You" and she also graced the cover of his re-release debut album "A Beautiful World" (2003). Meanwhile, it is Thicke's first experience to write a film score that features his wife.
More Robin Thicke News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character