Robin Thicke Writes Score for Wife's New Drama
It is reported that singer Robin Thicke is in talks to write the score of "This Wednesday". It might be a coincidence but his wife Paula Patton is the star in the urban drama.
Under the direction of Christine Crokos, Paula Patton will play the main female role named Wednesday. The drama is adopted from a true story that tells about a female pimp trying to survive in the crime-crammed streets of Philadelphia. The shoot is reported to start in the end of 2007.
Before this project, Thicke has teamed up with his wife in several other areas. Patton was featured in his 2006 video "Lost Without You" and she also graced the cover of his re-release debut album "A Beautiful World" (2003). Meanwhile, it is Thicke's first experience to write a film score that features his wife.
More Robin Thicke News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video