Robin Thicke Writes Score for Wife's New Drama
It is reported that singer Robin Thicke is in talks to write the score of "This Wednesday". It might be a coincidence but his wife Paula Patton is the star in the urban drama.
Under the direction of Christine Crokos, Paula Patton will play the main female role named Wednesday. The drama is adopted from a true story that tells about a female pimp trying to survive in the crime-crammed streets of Philadelphia. The shoot is reported to start in the end of 2007.
Before this project, Thicke has teamed up with his wife in several other areas. Patton was featured in his 2006 video "Lost Without You" and she also graced the cover of his re-release debut album "A Beautiful World" (2003). Meanwhile, it is Thicke's first experience to write a film score that features his wife.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy