Robin Thicke Writes Score for Wife's New Drama
It is reported that singer Robin Thicke is in talks to write the score of "This Wednesday". It might be a coincidence but his wife Paula Patton is the star in the urban drama.
Under the direction of Christine Crokos, Paula Patton will play the main female role named Wednesday. The drama is adopted from a true story that tells about a female pimp trying to survive in the crime-crammed streets of Philadelphia. The shoot is reported to start in the end of 2007.
Before this project, Thicke has teamed up with his wife in several other areas. Patton was featured in his 2006 video "Lost Without You" and she also graced the cover of his re-release debut album "A Beautiful World" (2003). Meanwhile, it is Thicke's first experience to write a film score that features his wife.
More Robin Thicke News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked