Movie Star Keanu Reeves Accidentally Hits Paparazzi with Porsche
Keanu Reeves hits a photographer. The actor was leaving a parking space in the residential area of Avenida Tranquila near Los Verdes Golf Course in Southern California on Monday night March 19th when the alleged incident occurred.
"The paparazzo was standing in the street in front of Mr. Reeves' 1996 Porsche when he was grazed by the car," the Sheriff's Department explained. "The man fell to the ground. Paramedics were summoned and treated the man at the scene. He was then transported via ambulance to a local hospital for further treatment."
While police are investigating the incident, no charges were filed. The extent of the photographer's injuries was unknown. Reeves, on the other way around, was not hurt.
Reeves, 42, is best known for his role as the hero, Neo, of "The Matrix" movies in which Earth has been overrun by machines and humans are trying to reclaim the planet.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story