Movie Star Keanu Reeves Accidentally Hits Paparazzi with Porsche
Keanu Reeves hits a photographer. The actor was leaving a parking space in the residential area of Avenida Tranquila near Los Verdes Golf Course in Southern California on Monday night March 19th when the alleged incident occurred.
"The paparazzo was standing in the street in front of Mr. Reeves' 1996 Porsche when he was grazed by the car," the Sheriff's Department explained. "The man fell to the ground. Paramedics were summoned and treated the man at the scene. He was then transported via ambulance to a local hospital for further treatment."
While police are investigating the incident, no charges were filed. The extent of the photographer's injuries was unknown. Reeves, on the other way around, was not hurt.
Reeves, 42, is best known for his role as the hero, Neo, of "The Matrix" movies in which Earth has been overrun by machines and humans are trying to reclaim the planet.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21