Halle Berry "Will Never, Never Get Married Again"
After two failed marriages, Halle Berry vows to never get married again, not to anyone. "I will never, never get married again," the Oscar-winning actress told the April issue of InStyle.
"I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper," Berry went on saying.
Berry has already been in two failed marriages, the first with baseball star David Justice and the second was with R&B singer Eric Benet. By now on the movie beauty is in relationship with Gabriel Aubry, a Canadian model who is nine years her junior. The lovers first met while shooting a Versace ad in November 2005.
Despite never wanting to walk down the aisle again, Berry does want to have more children though. "I definitely want children. Very much," she said.
"I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes. It's not about money; it's the intangible rewards, having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do," she added.
More Halle Berry News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set