Halle Berry "Will Never, Never Get Married Again"
After two failed marriages, Halle Berry vows to never get married again, not to anyone. "I will never, never get married again," the Oscar-winning actress told the April issue of InStyle.
"I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper," Berry went on saying.
Berry has already been in two failed marriages, the first with baseball star David Justice and the second was with R&B singer Eric Benet. By now on the movie beauty is in relationship with Gabriel Aubry, a Canadian model who is nine years her junior. The lovers first met while shooting a Versace ad in November 2005.
Despite never wanting to walk down the aisle again, Berry does want to have more children though. "I definitely want children. Very much," she said.
"I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes. It's not about money; it's the intangible rewards, having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do," she added.
More Halle Berry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival