Halle Berry "Will Never, Never Get Married Again"
After two failed marriages, Halle Berry vows to never get married again, not to anyone. "I will never, never get married again," the Oscar-winning actress told the April issue of InStyle.
"I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper," Berry went on saying.
Berry has already been in two failed marriages, the first with baseball star David Justice and the second was with R&B singer Eric Benet. By now on the movie beauty is in relationship with Gabriel Aubry, a Canadian model who is nine years her junior. The lovers first met while shooting a Versace ad in November 2005.
Despite never wanting to walk down the aisle again, Berry does want to have more children though. "I definitely want children. Very much," she said.
"I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes. It's not about money; it's the intangible rewards, having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do," she added.
More Halle Berry News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot