Chris Cornell "Carry On" with a Tour
Establishing his identity as a solo singer, Chris Cornell is conducting a tour to endorse the second solo album "Carry On". There will be 11 cities visited that starts from Las Vegas on April 6. He would then tour around US and Canada to reveal the tracks included in the new album.
Produced by Grammy award winning producer Steve Lilywhite, the album is expected to be larger that the previous solo album "Euphoria Morning" (1999) that went through a mild reception. This time Cornell gives personal touch to the album "The most exciting thing is to let yourself expose your true, vulnerable feelings, which is what resonates with people most," he explained.
Other venues planned to be visited are Minneapolis on April 8, Chicago on April 11, Toronto on April 14, New York on April 16, Boston on April 19, Philadelphia on April 22, Baltimore on April 24, Dallas on April 27, Austin on April 29 and Los Angeles on May 2.
Chris Cornell is the former member of influential rock band Soundgarden and also hard rock band Audioslave. His second solo album "Carry On" will be out on June 5 via Suretone after postponed from the initial May 1 date.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal