Chris Cornell "Carry On" with a Tour
Establishing his identity as a solo singer, Chris Cornell is conducting a tour to endorse the second solo album "Carry On". There will be 11 cities visited that starts from Las Vegas on April 6. He would then tour around US and Canada to reveal the tracks included in the new album.
Produced by Grammy award winning producer Steve Lilywhite, the album is expected to be larger that the previous solo album "Euphoria Morning" (1999) that went through a mild reception. This time Cornell gives personal touch to the album "The most exciting thing is to let yourself expose your true, vulnerable feelings, which is what resonates with people most," he explained.
Other venues planned to be visited are Minneapolis on April 8, Chicago on April 11, Toronto on April 14, New York on April 16, Boston on April 19, Philadelphia on April 22, Baltimore on April 24, Dallas on April 27, Austin on April 29 and Los Angeles on May 2.
Chris Cornell is the former member of influential rock band Soundgarden and also hard rock band Audioslave. His second solo album "Carry On" will be out on June 5 via Suretone after postponed from the initial May 1 date.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters