Vanessa Williams' Star Shines on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The first black Miss America, Vanessa Williams was on Monday March 19th received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The actress, who plays a villainous magazine editor on the TV show "Ugly Betty", received the 2,331st star. Fellow cast members from the TV show, including co-star Rebecca Romijn, showed up to cheer for her at the ceremony took place in front of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
"We were so happy to get Vanessa. She is brilliant because she is so nasty on the show, but in reality she is the sweetest person," said Salma Hayek, the show's executive producer.
Others who attended the ceremony included producer Peter Gruber and Williams' brother, Chris Williams, who is a cast member on the new Fox series "The Wedding Bells."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7