Vanessa Williams' Star Shines on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The first black Miss America, Vanessa Williams was on Monday March 19th received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The actress, who plays a villainous magazine editor on the TV show "Ugly Betty", received the 2,331st star. Fellow cast members from the TV show, including co-star Rebecca Romijn, showed up to cheer for her at the ceremony took place in front of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
"We were so happy to get Vanessa. She is brilliant because she is so nasty on the show, but in reality she is the sweetest person," said Salma Hayek, the show's executive producer.
Others who attended the ceremony included producer Peter Gruber and Williams' brother, Chris Williams, who is a cast member on the new Fox series "The Wedding Bells."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media