Vanessa Williams' Star Shines on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The first black Miss America, Vanessa Williams was on Monday March 19th received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The actress, who plays a villainous magazine editor on the TV show "Ugly Betty", received the 2,331st star. Fellow cast members from the TV show, including co-star Rebecca Romijn, showed up to cheer for her at the ceremony took place in front of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
"We were so happy to get Vanessa. She is brilliant because she is so nasty on the show, but in reality she is the sweetest person," said Salma Hayek, the show's executive producer.
Others who attended the ceremony included producer Peter Gruber and Williams' brother, Chris Williams, who is a cast member on the new Fox series "The Wedding Bells."
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'