Vanessa Williams' Star Shines on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The first black Miss America, Vanessa Williams was on Monday March 19th received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The actress, who plays a villainous magazine editor on the TV show "Ugly Betty", received the 2,331st star. Fellow cast members from the TV show, including co-star Rebecca Romijn, showed up to cheer for her at the ceremony took place in front of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
"We were so happy to get Vanessa. She is brilliant because she is so nasty on the show, but in reality she is the sweetest person," said Salma Hayek, the show's executive producer.
Others who attended the ceremony included producer Peter Gruber and Williams' brother, Chris Williams, who is a cast member on the new Fox series "The Wedding Bells."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos