Vanessa Williams' Star Shines on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The first black Miss America, Vanessa Williams was on Monday March 19th received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The actress, who plays a villainous magazine editor on the TV show "Ugly Betty", received the 2,331st star. Fellow cast members from the TV show, including co-star Rebecca Romijn, showed up to cheer for her at the ceremony took place in front of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
"We were so happy to get Vanessa. She is brilliant because she is so nasty on the show, but in reality she is the sweetest person," said Salma Hayek, the show's executive producer.
Others who attended the ceremony included producer Peter Gruber and Williams' brother, Chris Williams, who is a cast member on the new Fox series "The Wedding Bells."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle