Elton John Celebrates the Number '60'
Reaching the 6th decade of his life, Elton John has decided to celebrate the ripe age with a New York Concert. Slated to perform at New York's famous stage, the Madison Square Garden, he will break his own record.
Somehow a memorable place to him, Madison Square Garden has seen Elton as a regular there. A coincidence happens when the total number of times he performed at the venue is 59. Therefore, it is only proper that he will celebrate the 60th birthday with the 60th gig.
The singer whose birthday is on March 25 will perform in the exact date. It is reported that the tickets to this show have been wiped clean. Also, it is rumored that he will give an early party before the concert which is going to be 'spectacular'.
As the record holder of the Madison Square Garden's most frequent performer, he has a long way to worry about his record being broken. The American rock band Grateful Dead is the second runner with a record of 52 times.
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker
- Nicole Kidman, Steve Carell and Amy Schumer Will Star in 'She Came to Me'