Elton John Celebrates the Number '60'
Reaching the 6th decade of his life, Elton John has decided to celebrate the ripe age with a New York Concert. Slated to perform at New York's famous stage, the Madison Square Garden, he will break his own record.
Somehow a memorable place to him, Madison Square Garden has seen Elton as a regular there. A coincidence happens when the total number of times he performed at the venue is 59. Therefore, it is only proper that he will celebrate the 60th birthday with the 60th gig.
The singer whose birthday is on March 25 will perform in the exact date. It is reported that the tickets to this show have been wiped clean. Also, it is rumored that he will give an early party before the concert which is going to be 'spectacular'.
As the record holder of the Madison Square Garden's most frequent performer, he has a long way to worry about his record being broken. The American rock band Grateful Dead is the second runner with a record of 52 times.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host