Elton John Celebrates the Number '60'
Reaching the 6th decade of his life, Elton John has decided to celebrate the ripe age with a New York Concert. Slated to perform at New York's famous stage, the Madison Square Garden, he will break his own record.
Somehow a memorable place to him, Madison Square Garden has seen Elton as a regular there. A coincidence happens when the total number of times he performed at the venue is 59. Therefore, it is only proper that he will celebrate the 60th birthday with the 60th gig.
The singer whose birthday is on March 25 will perform in the exact date. It is reported that the tickets to this show have been wiped clean. Also, it is rumored that he will give an early party before the concert which is going to be 'spectacular'.
As the record holder of the Madison Square Garden's most frequent performer, he has a long way to worry about his record being broken. The American rock band Grateful Dead is the second runner with a record of 52 times.
More Elton John News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers