Elton John Celebrates the Number '60'
Reaching the 6th decade of his life, Elton John has decided to celebrate the ripe age with a New York Concert. Slated to perform at New York's famous stage, the Madison Square Garden, he will break his own record.
Somehow a memorable place to him, Madison Square Garden has seen Elton as a regular there. A coincidence happens when the total number of times he performed at the venue is 59. Therefore, it is only proper that he will celebrate the 60th birthday with the 60th gig.
The singer whose birthday is on March 25 will perform in the exact date. It is reported that the tickets to this show have been wiped clean. Also, it is rumored that he will give an early party before the concert which is going to be 'spectacular'.
As the record holder of the Madison Square Garden's most frequent performer, he has a long way to worry about his record being broken. The American rock band Grateful Dead is the second runner with a record of 52 times.
More Elton John News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction