New Trailer of "Ratatouille" to Debut on March 23
Counting down the release of "Ratatouille", Disney has set up Friday, March 23 date to launch a new trailer of the animated flick online on its official site
Disney.com following its broadcast debut during the airing of "Cory in the House" on The Disney Channel.
Prior to the release, fans can get a "Ratatouille Viral Player" from the official site. It features a countdown clock and coding that allows those who make a visit to add the Player to their own website, social networking profile, or blog while also supplying them with additional video content leading up to the film's premiere.
The eighth animated feature film from Disney/Pixar, "Ratatouille" presents the story of a rat named Remy whose passion for cooking leads him into a hilarious and exciting race that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down. The studio has set a June 29, 2007 as the release date of the movie.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says