New Trailer of "Ratatouille" to Debut on March 23
Counting down the release of "Ratatouille", Disney has set up Friday, March 23 date to launch a new trailer of the animated flick online on its official site
Disney.com following its broadcast debut during the airing of "Cory in the House" on The Disney Channel.
Prior to the release, fans can get a "Ratatouille Viral Player" from the official site. It features a countdown clock and coding that allows those who make a visit to add the Player to their own website, social networking profile, or blog while also supplying them with additional video content leading up to the film's premiere.
The eighth animated feature film from Disney/Pixar, "Ratatouille" presents the story of a rat named Remy whose passion for cooking leads him into a hilarious and exciting race that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down. The studio has set a June 29, 2007 as the release date of the movie.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series