New Trailer of "Ratatouille" to Debut on March 23
Counting down the release of "Ratatouille", Disney has set up Friday, March 23 date to launch a new trailer of the animated flick online on its official site
Disney.com following its broadcast debut during the airing of "Cory in the House" on The Disney Channel.
Prior to the release, fans can get a "Ratatouille Viral Player" from the official site. It features a countdown clock and coding that allows those who make a visit to add the Player to their own website, social networking profile, or blog while also supplying them with additional video content leading up to the film's premiere.
The eighth animated feature film from Disney/Pixar, "Ratatouille" presents the story of a rat named Remy whose passion for cooking leads him into a hilarious and exciting race that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down. The studio has set a June 29, 2007 as the release date of the movie.
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up