New Trailer of "Ratatouille" to Debut on March 23
Counting down the release of "Ratatouille", Disney has set up Friday, March 23 date to launch a new trailer of the animated flick online on its official site
Disney.com following its broadcast debut during the airing of "Cory in the House" on The Disney Channel.
Prior to the release, fans can get a "Ratatouille Viral Player" from the official site. It features a countdown clock and coding that allows those who make a visit to add the Player to their own website, social networking profile, or blog while also supplying them with additional video content leading up to the film's premiere.
The eighth animated feature film from Disney/Pixar, "Ratatouille" presents the story of a rat named Remy whose passion for cooking leads him into a hilarious and exciting race that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down. The studio has set a June 29, 2007 as the release date of the movie.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes