Bon Jovi Presents "Lost Highway" Album
Two years have passed since the success of Bon Jovi's "Have a Nice Day" (2005). For what has become a tradition, the new album "Lost Highway" will invite questions whether it will reprise the platinum trademark.
Following the success of country piece "Who Says You Can't Go Home" from the album "Have a Nice Day", the band is back with a thicker country vibe in the new album. The band was seen recording at country singer Reba McEntire's studio. First single "(You Want To) Make a Memory" was out in the radios on March 20 and will be performed live in CMT Awards on April 16, American Idol on May 2, and "Today" on June 19.
The album that is produced by The Dann Huff and John Shanks also contains two utilized pieces. The movie "Wild Hogs" features the title song in the trailer and ESPN's Arena Football League uses the track "We Got It Going" as its theme song.
No tour plan to support this album has been announced yet. The tenth studio album will hit the stores on June 19 via Island/Mercury Nashville.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video