Bon Jovi Presents "Lost Highway" Album
Two years have passed since the success of Bon Jovi's "Have a Nice Day" (2005). For what has become a tradition, the new album "Lost Highway" will invite questions whether it will reprise the platinum trademark.
Following the success of country piece "Who Says You Can't Go Home" from the album "Have a Nice Day", the band is back with a thicker country vibe in the new album. The band was seen recording at country singer Reba McEntire's studio. First single "(You Want To) Make a Memory" was out in the radios on March 20 and will be performed live in CMT Awards on April 16, American Idol on May 2, and "Today" on June 19.
The album that is produced by The Dann Huff and John Shanks also contains two utilized pieces. The movie "Wild Hogs" features the title song in the trailer and ESPN's Arena Football League uses the track "We Got It Going" as its theme song.
No tour plan to support this album has been announced yet. The tenth studio album will hit the stores on June 19 via Island/Mercury Nashville.
More Bon Jovi News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl