Bon Jovi Presents "Lost Highway" Album
Two years have passed since the success of Bon Jovi's "Have a Nice Day" (2005). For what has become a tradition, the new album "Lost Highway" will invite questions whether it will reprise the platinum trademark.
Following the success of country piece "Who Says You Can't Go Home" from the album "Have a Nice Day", the band is back with a thicker country vibe in the new album. The band was seen recording at country singer Reba McEntire's studio. First single "(You Want To) Make a Memory" was out in the radios on March 20 and will be performed live in CMT Awards on April 16, American Idol on May 2, and "Today" on June 19.
The album that is produced by The Dann Huff and John Shanks also contains two utilized pieces. The movie "Wild Hogs" features the title song in the trailer and ESPN's Arena Football League uses the track "We Got It Going" as its theme song.
No tour plan to support this album has been announced yet. The tenth studio album will hit the stores on June 19 via Island/Mercury Nashville.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding