New Mom Tori Spelling Spills the Bean on Motherhood
Becoming a first time mommy according to Tori Spelling is "rocks." The actress who has just given birth to first child with hubby Dean McDermott, Liam Aaron McDermott, Tuesday March 13th, posted an entry on her official blog Sunday March 18th, speaking on motherhood.
On her myspace.com, Tori says, "He is my little angel baby and I had no idea you could love someone you've only known for 4 days this much. But, my heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommihood ROCKS!"
"I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable gift," Spelling writes. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."
In other news, Tori and her husband will appear in a new reality show, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," which premieres March 20th on Oxygen. It follows the couple as they invest her inheritance in a bed and breakfast.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group