New Mom Tori Spelling Spills the Bean on Motherhood
Becoming a first time mommy according to Tori Spelling is "rocks." The actress who has just given birth to first child with hubby Dean McDermott, Liam Aaron McDermott, Tuesday March 13th, posted an entry on her official blog Sunday March 18th, speaking on motherhood.
On her myspace.com, Tori says, "He is my little angel baby and I had no idea you could love someone you've only known for 4 days this much. But, my heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommihood ROCKS!"
"I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable gift," Spelling writes. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."
In other news, Tori and her husband will appear in a new reality show, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," which premieres March 20th on Oxygen. It follows the couple as they invest her inheritance in a bed and breakfast.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent