New Mom Tori Spelling Spills the Bean on Motherhood
Becoming a first time mommy according to Tori Spelling is "rocks." The actress who has just given birth to first child with hubby Dean McDermott, Liam Aaron McDermott, Tuesday March 13th, posted an entry on her official blog Sunday March 18th, speaking on motherhood.
On her myspace.com, Tori says, "He is my little angel baby and I had no idea you could love someone you've only known for 4 days this much. But, my heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommihood ROCKS!"
"I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable gift," Spelling writes. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."
In other news, Tori and her husband will appear in a new reality show, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," which premieres March 20th on Oxygen. It follows the couple as they invest her inheritance in a bed and breakfast.
More Tori Spelling News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert