New Mom Tori Spelling Spills the Bean on Motherhood
Becoming a first time mommy according to Tori Spelling is "rocks." The actress who has just given birth to first child with hubby Dean McDermott, Liam Aaron McDermott, Tuesday March 13th, posted an entry on her official blog Sunday March 18th, speaking on motherhood.
On her myspace.com, Tori says, "He is my little angel baby and I had no idea you could love someone you've only known for 4 days this much. But, my heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommihood ROCKS!"
"I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable gift," Spelling writes. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."
In other news, Tori and her husband will appear in a new reality show, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," which premieres March 20th on Oxygen. It follows the couple as they invest her inheritance in a bed and breakfast.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala