Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs, Couple No More
Uma Thurman and her longtime boyfriend Andre Balazs have split. The on-off couple ended their three-year romance less than a week after tabloid reports had the couple planning a summer wedding in the Caribbean.
"I confirm that they are no longer a couple," Thurman's New York-based publicist Robert Garlock confirmed Monday March 19th, while revealing further that that is all the couple wants to share with the public.
Thurman 36, and Balazs, 50 began dating in 2003, but have split up twice. The actress previously married to actor Ethan Hawke for six years, before then split in 2003. They have two children Maya Ray and Levon Roan.
As of Balazs, he is the owner of some of the world's premier hotels, including New York's Mercer and the Chateau Marmont and the Standard, in Los Angeles. He was previously married to model Katherine Ford.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen