Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs, Couple No More
Uma Thurman and her longtime boyfriend Andre Balazs have split. The on-off couple ended their three-year romance less than a week after tabloid reports had the couple planning a summer wedding in the Caribbean.
"I confirm that they are no longer a couple," Thurman's New York-based publicist Robert Garlock confirmed Monday March 19th, while revealing further that that is all the couple wants to share with the public.
Thurman 36, and Balazs, 50 began dating in 2003, but have split up twice. The actress previously married to actor Ethan Hawke for six years, before then split in 2003. They have two children Maya Ray and Levon Roan.
As of Balazs, he is the owner of some of the world's premier hotels, including New York's Mercer and the Chateau Marmont and the Standard, in Los Angeles. He was previously married to model Katherine Ford.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back