Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs, Couple No More
Uma Thurman and her longtime boyfriend Andre Balazs have split. The on-off couple ended their three-year romance less than a week after tabloid reports had the couple planning a summer wedding in the Caribbean.
"I confirm that they are no longer a couple," Thurman's New York-based publicist Robert Garlock confirmed Monday March 19th, while revealing further that that is all the couple wants to share with the public.
Thurman 36, and Balazs, 50 began dating in 2003, but have split up twice. The actress previously married to actor Ethan Hawke for six years, before then split in 2003. They have two children Maya Ray and Levon Roan.
As of Balazs, he is the owner of some of the world's premier hotels, including New York's Mercer and the Chateau Marmont and the Standard, in Los Angeles. He was previously married to model Katherine Ford.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie