Uma Thurman and Andre Balazs, Couple No More
Uma Thurman and her longtime boyfriend Andre Balazs have split. The on-off couple ended their three-year romance less than a week after tabloid reports had the couple planning a summer wedding in the Caribbean.
"I confirm that they are no longer a couple," Thurman's New York-based publicist Robert Garlock confirmed Monday March 19th, while revealing further that that is all the couple wants to share with the public.
Thurman 36, and Balazs, 50 began dating in 2003, but have split up twice. The actress previously married to actor Ethan Hawke for six years, before then split in 2003. They have two children Maya Ray and Levon Roan.
As of Balazs, he is the owner of some of the world's premier hotels, including New York's Mercer and the Chateau Marmont and the Standard, in Los Angeles. He was previously married to model Katherine Ford.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018