Dave Navarro Dating Kelly Carlson!
He has left the bitter memories behind and moves on. Dave Navarro already gets over from her failed marriage with Carmen Electra and has found new love in Kelly Carlson.
The twosome is reported dating, one month after his divorce from Carmen became final. Navarro and Carlson have recently been photographed enjoying each other's company around Los Angeles.
The rocker and pretty blonde have "been together ever since meeting last week. They're getting along great," the Star quoted a source as saying.
Carmen filed for divorce from Navarro on August 8, 2006. It became official Feb 20th the following year. Carlson is known for her current role as Kimber Henry on "Nip/Tuck."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences