Dave Navarro Dating Kelly Carlson!
He has left the bitter memories behind and moves on. Dave Navarro already gets over from her failed marriage with Carmen Electra and has found new love in Kelly Carlson.
The twosome is reported dating, one month after his divorce from Carmen became final. Navarro and Carlson have recently been photographed enjoying each other's company around Los Angeles.
The rocker and pretty blonde have "been together ever since meeting last week. They're getting along great," the Star quoted a source as saying.
Carmen filed for divorce from Navarro on August 8, 2006. It became official Feb 20th the following year. Carlson is known for her current role as Kimber Henry on "Nip/Tuck."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival