A Different Color in James Blunt's Sophomore Album
Finishing the tour for "Back to Bedlam" in November 2006, James Blunt can then concentrate on the new album. He is in progress of the sophomore album which is predicted to be out by fall.
He said that this album will contain something different from the previous and that fans can expect new sounds coming out. "It's got a good '70s feel to it," he said. "I guess it's the next chapter in how I feel." This is supported by the fact that he is recording with his band that has toured with him for two years, "They know the new songs and they give a bit of grit and edge that perhaps wasn't there when I was doing it on my own," he said.
In between the break of tour, he said that he managed to write a song or two, "I'm pretty efficient in the way I write," the singer said. "If it's not a good song, I'll stop writing halfway through and say it's not good. So if I finish the song, normally it means that it should be close enough to be getting on an album." It is known that Blunt has entered the studio in LA for the recording, meaning that he has finished writing the entire album.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia