Grattan's Celebrity Mom of the Year Is Katie Price
Compared to any other celebrity moms, Katie Price has been chosen the best in an online poll by UK shopping website Grattan.
The British model, also known as Jordan, thus named Celebrity Mom of the Year 2007, beating other celebrity contenders including Victoria Adams, Jade Goody, Sarah Ferguson, Kate Moss, and Heather Mills among others.
"The general public showed in their voting how much they respect and admire her as a mother. Katie has become a symbol of how a person can constantly be in the public eye, whilst remaining a devoted and doting mum," Grattan boss Mike Hancox said in presenting the award.
Jordan has two children, four-year-old Harvey Daniel who was born partially blind and has a growth disorder, and one-year-old Junior Andre. She is now expecting another baby with her husband, singer Peter Andre.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date