Grattan's Celebrity Mom of the Year Is Katie Price
Compared to any other celebrity moms, Katie Price has been chosen the best in an online poll by UK shopping website Grattan.
The British model, also known as Jordan, thus named Celebrity Mom of the Year 2007, beating other celebrity contenders including Victoria Adams, Jade Goody, Sarah Ferguson, Kate Moss, and Heather Mills among others.
"The general public showed in their voting how much they respect and admire her as a mother. Katie has become a symbol of how a person can constantly be in the public eye, whilst remaining a devoted and doting mum," Grattan boss Mike Hancox said in presenting the award.
Jordan has two children, four-year-old Harvey Daniel who was born partially blind and has a growth disorder, and one-year-old Junior Andre. She is now expecting another baby with her husband, singer Peter Andre.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'