Grattan's Celebrity Mom of the Year Is Katie Price
Compared to any other celebrity moms, Katie Price has been chosen the best in an online poll by UK shopping website Grattan.
The British model, also known as Jordan, thus named Celebrity Mom of the Year 2007, beating other celebrity contenders including Victoria Adams, Jade Goody, Sarah Ferguson, Kate Moss, and Heather Mills among others.
"The general public showed in their voting how much they respect and admire her as a mother. Katie has become a symbol of how a person can constantly be in the public eye, whilst remaining a devoted and doting mum," Grattan boss Mike Hancox said in presenting the award.
Jordan has two children, four-year-old Harvey Daniel who was born partially blind and has a growth disorder, and one-year-old Junior Andre. She is now expecting another baby with her husband, singer Peter Andre.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor