Grattan's Celebrity Mom of the Year Is Katie Price
Compared to any other celebrity moms, Katie Price has been chosen the best in an online poll by UK shopping website Grattan.
The British model, also known as Jordan, thus named Celebrity Mom of the Year 2007, beating other celebrity contenders including Victoria Adams, Jade Goody, Sarah Ferguson, Kate Moss, and Heather Mills among others.
"The general public showed in their voting how much they respect and admire her as a mother. Katie has become a symbol of how a person can constantly be in the public eye, whilst remaining a devoted and doting mum," Grattan boss Mike Hancox said in presenting the award.
Jordan has two children, four-year-old Harvey Daniel who was born partially blind and has a growth disorder, and one-year-old Junior Andre. She is now expecting another baby with her husband, singer Peter Andre.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher