Grattan's Celebrity Mom of the Year Is Katie Price
Compared to any other celebrity moms, Katie Price has been chosen the best in an online poll by UK shopping website Grattan.
The British model, also known as Jordan, thus named Celebrity Mom of the Year 2007, beating other celebrity contenders including Victoria Adams, Jade Goody, Sarah Ferguson, Kate Moss, and Heather Mills among others.
"The general public showed in their voting how much they respect and admire her as a mother. Katie has become a symbol of how a person can constantly be in the public eye, whilst remaining a devoted and doting mum," Grattan boss Mike Hancox said in presenting the award.
Jordan has two children, four-year-old Harvey Daniel who was born partially blind and has a growth disorder, and one-year-old Junior Andre. She is now expecting another baby with her husband, singer Peter Andre.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money