Glen Ballard Backs Up Annie Lennox's Next Album
Planned carefully, Annie Lennox's first album in four years is backed up with a brilliant musician, Glen Ballard. The highly awaited album will be out end of this year though no name and exact release date have been specified yet.
Instead of working with Steve Lipson again, Annie has picked Grammy Award winning producer Glen Ballard to work with her in this album. Successful with Alanis Morissette's albums the veteran songwriter is putting final touches in the album. "It's a very intense record," Ballard said in a statement. "It's very personal to her. We spent a lot of time making sure the music was the way she wanted it."
A hint on the singers collaborating with Annie in this record has been pointed to R&B singer Pink, Mary J. Blige and also Celine Dion. Yet there has been no confirmation from Annie herself regarding this.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift