Glen Ballard Backs Up Annie Lennox's Next Album
Planned carefully, Annie Lennox's first album in four years is backed up with a brilliant musician, Glen Ballard. The highly awaited album will be out end of this year though no name and exact release date have been specified yet.
Instead of working with Steve Lipson again, Annie has picked Grammy Award winning producer Glen Ballard to work with her in this album. Successful with Alanis Morissette's albums the veteran songwriter is putting final touches in the album. "It's a very intense record," Ballard said in a statement. "It's very personal to her. We spent a lot of time making sure the music was the way she wanted it."
A hint on the singers collaborating with Annie in this record has been pointed to R&B singer Pink, Mary J. Blige and also Celine Dion. Yet there has been no confirmation from Annie herself regarding this.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences