Glen Ballard Backs Up Annie Lennox's Next Album
Planned carefully, Annie Lennox's first album in four years is backed up with a brilliant musician, Glen Ballard. The highly awaited album will be out end of this year though no name and exact release date have been specified yet.
Instead of working with Steve Lipson again, Annie has picked Grammy Award winning producer Glen Ballard to work with her in this album. Successful with Alanis Morissette's albums the veteran songwriter is putting final touches in the album. "It's a very intense record," Ballard said in a statement. "It's very personal to her. We spent a lot of time making sure the music was the way she wanted it."
A hint on the singers collaborating with Annie in this record has been pointed to R&B singer Pink, Mary J. Blige and also Celine Dion. Yet there has been no confirmation from Annie herself regarding this.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed