Glen Ballard Backs Up Annie Lennox's Next Album
Planned carefully, Annie Lennox's first album in four years is backed up with a brilliant musician, Glen Ballard. The highly awaited album will be out end of this year though no name and exact release date have been specified yet.
Instead of working with Steve Lipson again, Annie has picked Grammy Award winning producer Glen Ballard to work with her in this album. Successful with Alanis Morissette's albums the veteran songwriter is putting final touches in the album. "It's a very intense record," Ballard said in a statement. "It's very personal to her. We spent a lot of time making sure the music was the way she wanted it."
A hint on the singers collaborating with Annie in this record has been pointed to R&B singer Pink, Mary J. Blige and also Celine Dion. Yet there has been no confirmation from Annie herself regarding this.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'