Glen Ballard Backs Up Annie Lennox's Next Album
Planned carefully, Annie Lennox's first album in four years is backed up with a brilliant musician, Glen Ballard. The highly awaited album will be out end of this year though no name and exact release date have been specified yet.
Instead of working with Steve Lipson again, Annie has picked Grammy Award winning producer Glen Ballard to work with her in this album. Successful with Alanis Morissette's albums the veteran songwriter is putting final touches in the album. "It's a very intense record," Ballard said in a statement. "It's very personal to her. We spent a lot of time making sure the music was the way she wanted it."
A hint on the singers collaborating with Annie in this record has been pointed to R&B singer Pink, Mary J. Blige and also Celine Dion. Yet there has been no confirmation from Annie herself regarding this.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie