Wishing Britney Spears Well
SOS, Britney Spears needs help. The troubled pop singer, who has nearly completed her 30-day stint in rehab, is asking for your support during the recovery.
She wants you to "send your thoughts and inspiration" through an email to her official site, britneyspears.com , to get her through the tough moment.
Not all letters will be posted on the site though for Britney's "team" will "review the message and consider it for posting." Wanna send your well wishes for your idol? Just click on her official site.
Spears entered the Promises rehab facility in Malibu, Calif., almost a month ago. Talk is heating up that she already found a new love during the AA meetings.
More Britney Spears News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'