Wishing Britney Spears Well
SOS, Britney Spears needs help. The troubled pop singer, who has nearly completed her 30-day stint in rehab, is asking for your support during the recovery.
She wants you to "send your thoughts and inspiration" through an email to her official site, britneyspears.com , to get her through the tough moment.
Not all letters will be posted on the site though for Britney's "team" will "review the message and consider it for posting." Wanna send your well wishes for your idol? Just click on her official site.
Spears entered the Promises rehab facility in Malibu, Calif., almost a month ago. Talk is heating up that she already found a new love during the AA meetings.
More Britney Spears News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father