Wishing Britney Spears Well
SOS, Britney Spears needs help. The troubled pop singer, who has nearly completed her 30-day stint in rehab, is asking for your support during the recovery.
She wants you to "send your thoughts and inspiration" through an email to her official site, britneyspears.com , to get her through the tough moment.
Not all letters will be posted on the site though for Britney's "team" will "review the message and consider it for posting." Wanna send your well wishes for your idol? Just click on her official site.
Spears entered the Promises rehab facility in Malibu, Calif., almost a month ago. Talk is heating up that she already found a new love during the AA meetings.
More Britney Spears News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day