Wishing Britney Spears Well
SOS, Britney Spears needs help. The troubled pop singer, who has nearly completed her 30-day stint in rehab, is asking for your support during the recovery.
She wants you to "send your thoughts and inspiration" through an email to her official site, britneyspears.com , to get her through the tough moment.
Not all letters will be posted on the site though for Britney's "team" will "review the message and consider it for posting." Wanna send your well wishes for your idol? Just click on her official site.
Spears entered the Promises rehab facility in Malibu, Calif., almost a month ago. Talk is heating up that she already found a new love during the AA meetings.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences