Wishing Britney Spears Well
SOS, Britney Spears needs help. The troubled pop singer, who has nearly completed her 30-day stint in rehab, is asking for your support during the recovery.
She wants you to "send your thoughts and inspiration" through an email to her official site, britneyspears.com , to get her through the tough moment.
Not all letters will be posted on the site though for Britney's "team" will "review the message and consider it for posting." Wanna send your well wishes for your idol? Just click on her official site.
Spears entered the Promises rehab facility in Malibu, Calif., almost a month ago. Talk is heating up that she already found a new love during the AA meetings.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet