Warner Independent Celebrates "Night of the Living Dorks"
Putting one more potential big screen project at its pit, Warner Independent Pictures is on the move to develop "Night of the Living Dorks", a remake of the 2004 German comedy of the same title.
Described as "Revenge of the Nerds" meets "Shaun of the Dead", pic centers on three not-so-cool school friends who decide to perform an old voodoo ritual which surprisingly turns all of them into zombies after they die in a car crash. Instead of trying to find way to leave the world peacefully, the threesome curiously attempt to take advantage of their new lifestyle.
Names to either star or direct have not been revealed yet, but it is confirmed that TV series writer Chris Bishop has been onboard to pen the script. Meanwhile, Vertigo Entertainment's execs Roy Lee and Doug Davison are both set to produce alongside Adam F. Goldberg.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked