Warner Independent Celebrates "Night of the Living Dorks"
Putting one more potential big screen project at its pit, Warner Independent Pictures is on the move to develop "Night of the Living Dorks", a remake of the 2004 German comedy of the same title.
Described as "Revenge of the Nerds" meets "Shaun of the Dead", pic centers on three not-so-cool school friends who decide to perform an old voodoo ritual which surprisingly turns all of them into zombies after they die in a car crash. Instead of trying to find way to leave the world peacefully, the threesome curiously attempt to take advantage of their new lifestyle.
Names to either star or direct have not been revealed yet, but it is confirmed that TV series writer Chris Bishop has been onboard to pen the script. Meanwhile, Vertigo Entertainment's execs Roy Lee and Doug Davison are both set to produce alongside Adam F. Goldberg.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked