Warner Independent Celebrates "Night of the Living Dorks"
Putting one more potential big screen project at its pit, Warner Independent Pictures is on the move to develop "Night of the Living Dorks", a remake of the 2004 German comedy of the same title.
Described as "Revenge of the Nerds" meets "Shaun of the Dead", pic centers on three not-so-cool school friends who decide to perform an old voodoo ritual which surprisingly turns all of them into zombies after they die in a car crash. Instead of trying to find way to leave the world peacefully, the threesome curiously attempt to take advantage of their new lifestyle.
Names to either star or direct have not been revealed yet, but it is confirmed that TV series writer Chris Bishop has been onboard to pen the script. Meanwhile, Vertigo Entertainment's execs Roy Lee and Doug Davison are both set to produce alongside Adam F. Goldberg.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass