Warner Independent Celebrates "Night of the Living Dorks"
Putting one more potential big screen project at its pit, Warner Independent Pictures is on the move to develop "Night of the Living Dorks", a remake of the 2004 German comedy of the same title.
Described as "Revenge of the Nerds" meets "Shaun of the Dead", pic centers on three not-so-cool school friends who decide to perform an old voodoo ritual which surprisingly turns all of them into zombies after they die in a car crash. Instead of trying to find way to leave the world peacefully, the threesome curiously attempt to take advantage of their new lifestyle.
Names to either star or direct have not been revealed yet, but it is confirmed that TV series writer Chris Bishop has been onboard to pen the script. Meanwhile, Vertigo Entertainment's execs Roy Lee and Doug Davison are both set to produce alongside Adam F. Goldberg.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up