Warner Independent Celebrates "Night of the Living Dorks"
Putting one more potential big screen project at its pit, Warner Independent Pictures is on the move to develop "Night of the Living Dorks", a remake of the 2004 German comedy of the same title.
Described as "Revenge of the Nerds" meets "Shaun of the Dead", pic centers on three not-so-cool school friends who decide to perform an old voodoo ritual which surprisingly turns all of them into zombies after they die in a car crash. Instead of trying to find way to leave the world peacefully, the threesome curiously attempt to take advantage of their new lifestyle.
Names to either star or direct have not been revealed yet, but it is confirmed that TV series writer Chris Bishop has been onboard to pen the script. Meanwhile, Vertigo Entertainment's execs Roy Lee and Doug Davison are both set to produce alongside Adam F. Goldberg.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed