Jake Gyllenhaal to Be Captain Marvel?
Previously almost cast as the titular character in "Spider-Man 2" replacing fellow actor Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal may have chance to be another superhero of his own if the report is proven true.
New York Daily News has opened up hot tidbit that the Oscar nominee could be the chosen actor to play Captain Marvel in "Shazam!", New Line Cinema's adaptation of DC Comics character created by C.C. Beck and Bill Parker.
Sources revealed that helmer Peter Segal and his fellow producers intend to have Gyllenhaal onboard before "Spider-Man" director Sam Raimi does since Maguire recently indicated that he may let go the role in the fourth installment of the hit franchise.
"They're ready to spend up to $200 million to get it started," an insider told the site.
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'