Jake Gyllenhaal to Be Captain Marvel?
Previously almost cast as the titular character in "Spider-Man 2" replacing fellow actor Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal may have chance to be another superhero of his own if the report is proven true.
New York Daily News has opened up hot tidbit that the Oscar nominee could be the chosen actor to play Captain Marvel in "Shazam!", New Line Cinema's adaptation of DC Comics character created by C.C. Beck and Bill Parker.
Sources revealed that helmer Peter Segal and his fellow producers intend to have Gyllenhaal onboard before "Spider-Man" director Sam Raimi does since Maguire recently indicated that he may let go the role in the fourth installment of the hit franchise.
"They're ready to spend up to $200 million to get it started," an insider told the site.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune