David Beckham to Play a Cameo in "Truce"
Stepping a little bit further into film industry, David Beckham is reportedly set to make a cameo appearance in Warner Independent Pictures' action drama feature "Truce" which tells about the World War I football game between the English and German armies.
Based on true events, the flick has already had "House of Sand and Fog" director Vadim Perelman onboard to helm from script penned by Stuart Beattie with Jennifer Klein producing. Here Beckham will be featured as a soldier competing in a football game between the English and German armies.
History recalls that the unique truce began on Christmas Eve, December 24, 1914 during which firing stopped along the entire 500 miles of the Western Front of WWI as British and German soldiers celebrated the holy day together. In one sector, both sides even got engaged in a friendly soccer match which was played in the icy mud of No Man's Land in France, becoming famous as the world's only friendly football match between enemy soldiers during a war.
More David Beckham News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift