David Beckham to Play a Cameo in "Truce"
Stepping a little bit further into film industry, David Beckham is reportedly set to make a cameo appearance in Warner Independent Pictures' action drama feature "Truce" which tells about the World War I football game between the English and German armies.
Based on true events, the flick has already had "House of Sand and Fog" director Vadim Perelman onboard to helm from script penned by Stuart Beattie with Jennifer Klein producing. Here Beckham will be featured as a soldier competing in a football game between the English and German armies.
History recalls that the unique truce began on Christmas Eve, December 24, 1914 during which firing stopped along the entire 500 miles of the Western Front of WWI as British and German soldiers celebrated the holy day together. In one sector, both sides even got engaged in a friendly soccer match which was played in the icy mud of No Man's Land in France, becoming famous as the world's only friendly football match between enemy soldiers during a war.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation