Pink Will Rock Auckland, NZ
As an addition to I'm Not Dead tour, Pink will visit Auckland, NZ on May 31 according to New Zealand Herald. The gig that will be conducted in Auckland's Vector Arena is a one-off New Zealand date.
This tour is held to promote her most recent album which is under the same title, "I'm Not Dead". There is a promise that the tour will offer 'attitude and class' and includes flamenco, burlesque, stripper-grams and a bikini-clad daredevil stunt.
"I'm Not Dead" is Pink's fourth album that features "Stupid Girls", a track that has caused quite a stir. Pink prefers to call the song 'a healthy debate forum'. "It has actually been really inspiring and wonderful to see how much discussion has been happening on the subject of 'Stupid Girls," she stated in her website.
Pink will also participate in American Idol's charity event "Idols Give Back" that will be aired by Fox on April 25 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT.
More Pink News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert