Pink Will Rock Auckland, NZ
As an addition to I'm Not Dead tour, Pink will visit Auckland, NZ on May 31 according to New Zealand Herald. The gig that will be conducted in Auckland's Vector Arena is a one-off New Zealand date.
This tour is held to promote her most recent album which is under the same title, "I'm Not Dead". There is a promise that the tour will offer 'attitude and class' and includes flamenco, burlesque, stripper-grams and a bikini-clad daredevil stunt.
"I'm Not Dead" is Pink's fourth album that features "Stupid Girls", a track that has caused quite a stir. Pink prefers to call the song 'a healthy debate forum'. "It has actually been really inspiring and wonderful to see how much discussion has been happening on the subject of 'Stupid Girls," she stated in her website.
Pink will also participate in American Idol's charity event "Idols Give Back" that will be aired by Fox on April 25 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT.
More Pink News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy