Pink Will Rock Auckland, NZ
As an addition to I'm Not Dead tour, Pink will visit Auckland, NZ on May 31 according to New Zealand Herald. The gig that will be conducted in Auckland's Vector Arena is a one-off New Zealand date.
This tour is held to promote her most recent album which is under the same title, "I'm Not Dead". There is a promise that the tour will offer 'attitude and class' and includes flamenco, burlesque, stripper-grams and a bikini-clad daredevil stunt.
"I'm Not Dead" is Pink's fourth album that features "Stupid Girls", a track that has caused quite a stir. Pink prefers to call the song 'a healthy debate forum'. "It has actually been really inspiring and wonderful to see how much discussion has been happening on the subject of 'Stupid Girls," she stated in her website.
Pink will also participate in American Idol's charity event "Idols Give Back" that will be aired by Fox on April 25 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT.
More Pink News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party