Pink Will Rock Auckland, NZ
As an addition to I'm Not Dead tour, Pink will visit Auckland, NZ on May 31 according to New Zealand Herald. The gig that will be conducted in Auckland's Vector Arena is a one-off New Zealand date.
This tour is held to promote her most recent album which is under the same title, "I'm Not Dead". There is a promise that the tour will offer 'attitude and class' and includes flamenco, burlesque, stripper-grams and a bikini-clad daredevil stunt.
"I'm Not Dead" is Pink's fourth album that features "Stupid Girls", a track that has caused quite a stir. Pink prefers to call the song 'a healthy debate forum'. "It has actually been really inspiring and wonderful to see how much discussion has been happening on the subject of 'Stupid Girls," she stated in her website.
Pink will also participate in American Idol's charity event "Idols Give Back" that will be aired by Fox on April 25 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT.
More Pink News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date